Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Shoes to die for...

I'm going goo goo ga ga over these lovely shoes designed by well known Malaysian shoe-maker Jimmy Choo. There are loads and loads of sexy shoes and lovely handbags as well. I would have to save a year's salary and not eat just to have these shoes! When it comes to shoes, I'm not really into branded stuff (because 1. I can't afford it 2. I'd rather buy expensive chocolates 3. I have 2 hungry boys to feed), but it sure would be nice to own one:). I'm only willing to part with my money if the price is less than RM100. Yeah, I'm a cheapskate. These shoes are above ₤300 = RM2000!! Way beyond my means.

8 comments:

  1. How can anyone go goo goo gaa gaa over shoes?? Now, maybe over a Dopod, XBox or PS3, maybe la ... hehehehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyah MD, U not girl la... apa tau?:) ekekekeke..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with mat on this one girl. I cannot even fathom the idea of trying on these shoes, let alone purchasing them. LOL. Not for me, I'm a tennis shoe or no shoes kinda girl :)~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone has their preferences:). I'm just crazy about these shoes coz they're sexy, and I only wear them for special occasions like dinners, weddings etc. Definitely not for work of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say you set up a pay pal donation button! Raise the money you need for your Jimmy Choo's! What can I say ... you have good taste! Being a gay man I would DEFINITLY donate to that cause! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barrett - I've thought of that before but I didn't feel it was appropriate to solicit for donations. But then again, it would be great to be able to put on those Jimmy Choo's:) You're a nice guy B! Now where do I get that paypal badge already... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Foxy ~ Hi! Welcome to Mumblings :)

    They sure are! I still don't know when I can slip on my very own Choo's... sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv