Sunday, April 22, 2007

Something To Share

It has been a slow Sunday, did nothing much today. Went to the Church with my boys, did the laundry, then it started to rain... and here I am staring at my blog and surfing the Net. Yeah, what a lousy way to spend the day. I would love to go shopping but I hate going to the malls on weekends coz they would be jam-packed. Don't even mention the roads in KL on weekends, fuhh... will raise your blood pressure!

So as I was surfing the Net, I found something which I thought I would share with you.

Four Quick Tips For A Happier Life!

Don't ever take anything personally...
When you are happy with who you are
it shouldn't matter what anyone thinks anyway!


Don't worry. Worrying never solves anything!
Whether you have control over something or not,
you shouldn't waste your time or efforts on unnecessary stress.


Always do the absolute best you can do - and always tell the truth!
The more effort you put forth,
the more you learn and the less regrets you'll have.


Don't expect too much.
Don't even expect to receive as much as you give,
it only opens the door for disappointment
Be happy with what you do for others
and be pleasantly surprised if they do the same (or more) for you!

Check out other cool stuff here.

6 comments:

  1. That thing about 'don't worry' in the article sure sounds like some wise advise from an old ancient one .. hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a chronic worrier, this one's tough... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then there is this one...

    A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. The tongue of the wise commends knowledge, but the mouth of the fool gushes folly.
    Proverbs 15:1-2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lord Almighty. Wow, what a name! Thank you for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great advices... if only we'd be able to follow them. But.. we can try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's this saying that goes:- If you did not win, it is not a failure. If you did not TRY, then it is!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv