Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Awards For Nessa!

It's raining awards again! I'd like to thank Marzie for this great award! It has to be one of the nicest awards I have ever received. I love September already:D I've been sitting on this for quite awhile already. So let me spread the love around by sharing this award to 5 more deserving bloggers.

Nick - Barrett - Cindy - Shana - Ann

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My second award was given to me by two great guys, Barrett and Nick. It's such a nice, cute pink girlie award! I gladly accept this award guys:D I've only been blogging for about 7 months and I've already received so many awards. Sometimes I don't really know if I do deserve them but I'm always happy to get them. At least it shows that some people do read my blog... hehehe. Anyway, without boring you too much, let me select my personal choice of bloggers to proudly present this award to them. And the Nice Matters Award goes to:

Spiff, that crazy spaceman with a fetish for planet Zork!
Shana, that adorable cat lover.
Angeline, that zany happy go lucky girl.

22 comments:

  1. Yehaa, another award for me :) I'm gonna be painting this on my spaceship for all those Zorkians to see ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nessa-You deserve the Nice Matters! not only is it VERY girlie and pinkish, you are a very nice blogger! Your comments often light up my inbox and brighten my day! Thank you for the award! I am humbled! Take care friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Nessa! Enjoy ur awards k and I'm sure there will be more coming ur way! Hey, maybe u should get an award cabinet too! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spiff - This pink award on your spaceship?? Nah, it looks better on your space-suit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Marzie! I'm sure I'll be getting a few more from you! (Konfiden konon) LOL!

    An award cabinet? Sounds like a good idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww.. so sweet of you to remember me for the Award. :D

    Thank you, Nessa. Will post it later in my blog.

    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy, your blog is one of the best designed with great content. One of my favourite :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nessa,

    Saya ada sesuatu untuk awak.

    http://sebolku.blogspot.com/2007/09/tag-integrasi-kaum.html

    diharap awak boleh beri kerjasama,

    untuk kebaikan semua orang, Sila respond.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thursday Nessa! hope this note finds you well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! thanks for this lovely award! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Sebol. Will do the tag, looks easy:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Thursday Barret! It's always nice 'seeing' you in my comment box every morning! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey sis! You're welcome:)

    BTW I'm having prob with the Disclosure Policy thingy, confusing to me. I haven't done any paid postings becoz of that :*(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Earth Calling Nessa, Earth Calling Nessa. You have been tagged below to ride on a magical carpet, urrr, at least I think it's magical ... LOL!

    The Genie, His Princess & Their Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aiyoyo!! Another one! OK Spiff, will KIV this one... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank goodness it is friday! Any big plans for the weekend? Hope you have a good Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Howdy Barrett! Whoopee, it's Saturday here! :D

    Later today, I'm gonna sit under a bridge and beg for alms... hehehe (Just kidding).

    Saturday is loaded with housework for me. I know I'll be in the kitchen most of the time. The kids are extra hungry on weekends! You take care ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww u serious?? Thank you Nessa.. ~big hug~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Angeline - You deserve it girl! You know how to have fun and you're sweet too. Congrats:D

    ReplyDelete
  20. again nessa?hey thanks!!!i just love your blog and love you as well!heheh thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shana, yeah again... hehe... I love your blog and love you too. You're welcome:D

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv