Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Followers...

Nope, I'm not starting any religion... I'm merely doing a tag. Ya, but I've no idea what it's called, it's quite straightforward although I did get stuck on a few questions. You're required to answer each question using the first letter of your name. You are not allowed to use your own name for the boy/girl name question. Easy ya... NOT! Thanks to both Nick and my sis Ann for tagging me, I shall not complain anymore coz this proves to be very useful (all you posties will understand what I mean)... hehehe...

  1. Famous Singer: Natalie Imbruglia
  2. Four letter word: Nada
  3. Street: Nambazan Road (in Penampang, Sabah)
  4. Color: Neon Pink :D
  5. Gifts/Presents: Negligee
  6. Vehicle: Naza Ria
  7. Things in Souvenir Shop: Nylon Stockings
  8. Boy Name: Nigel
  9. Girl name: Natasha
  10. Movie Title: National Treasure
  11. Drink: Nesquik
  12. Occupation: Nanny
  13. Celebrity: Nastassja Kinski
  14. Magazine: National Enquirer
  15. U.S. City: New Orleans
  16. Pro Sports: Netball
  17. Fruit: Nectarine
  18. Reason For Being Late: Neck ache?
  19. Something You Throw Away: Nose residue (hahaha)
  20. Something You Shout: Nincompoop!!
I'm done! Hooraaay....
Now for the best part (muahahaha)... I choose to tag: Ivy~Dariana~Spiff
.

12 comments:

  1. Nessa, thanx for tagging me. My silly alter ego was tagged and finally someone remembers me ... LOL! I'll get it out soon :)

    Spiff, The Spaceman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww... I didn't know they have nylon stockings in souvenir shops.. now i know where to get! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marzie - I wanted to write another word but it would have been inappropriate. Nincompoop is way better :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann - A Nincompoop is a fool, a stupid person. It is often used to describe people of a much lower social ranking.

    There's a lot of explanation on the net but that's basically what it means.

    Dalam bahasa kita sama la dengan 'Buduh'. Aisey, macam cikgu konon... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spiff - I'd like to see a spaceman's answer to these questions, I'm sure it'll be different from us earthlings! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Syura - I was stuck on this question actually. I was torn between a nutcracker and nylon stockings! The latter sounded more sexier... hehehe. Let me know if you do find one when you visit such shops :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meleah - Thank you, thank you (takes a bow) :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I see. ;) I forgot to google it. Anyway, you explained it very well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ann - Thank you sis! I googled it too... hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv