Sunday, January 27, 2008

On Your Mark, Get Set, Go!

Now this has to the easiest tag... it's even called a 12345 tag :D Many thanks to sweet Crystal for the tag.

OK, let's get on with it!

1. Name 1 thing you do everyday:
Brush my teeth

2. Name 2 things you wish you could learn:
Play the guitar
Swimming (sama la kita Crystal)

3. Name 3 things that remind you of your childhood:
Playing 'masak-masak' and 'patung-patung' with my sisters
Being scolded by dad for staying out too long at my cousin's house
Helping out my mom making 'kueh penjaram' (Sinisiung kaa id Kadazan)

4. Name 4 things you love to eat but rarely do:
Steaks
Chicken Chop
Spaghetti & Meatballs
Beef Rendang

5. Name 5 things that make you feel good:
Health
Family
Sisters
My stamp collection
Earning $$$ through assignments


I choose to tag :
~ Ann of Living In A Foreign Land
~ La Delirante
~ Ratu Syura of Petty Ramblings Of A Petty Queen
~ Ben of Limadang
~ Spiff, The Spaceman

8 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha... Nama seja I love going to the river when kicik2, but tia pandai swimming! Hi hi hi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag Nessa! I think I can squeeze it in with the others! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal - Eh, dulu sia pun slalu juga pigi sungai masa kicik, nasib baik inda lemas... tapi sungai masa dulu bersih kan, inda byk sampah cam skrang :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Syura - You're welcome :D No rush bah... take your time, kasi sisip in between your assignments... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops.. this almost slipped away... thanks for the tag. Have copied it for future reference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe...I would 'main kawin-kawin' as in for no 3! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emila - Oh, that was famous those days kan :D I would always get 'married' to my cousin who was younger than me!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv