Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Maurice Saatchi I Am Not!

I've always wanted to have my own business cards with my own Logo Design but have always wondered how in heavens name to actually do one. I tried my hand at illustrator and photoshop and the amount of menus and tools they have in there are enough to drive me up the wall. I wonder how those creative guys do it. I've seen some of them work and they make it look so darn easy!

But fret not, cos if you're like me, a blur case when it comes to using those design softwares, then I have the perfect answer for you. And that answer is LogoYes. Logo what? Logoyes is an online service that helps you create your own logo and it's so easy to use with just six clicks of the mouse. No need to remember countless of tools or menus. And to make it even more sweeter, it's free to use and try. You can start designing online at their website and if you don't like what you done, then you pay absolutely nothing at all.

But if you like the design of your logo for your business card you just messed around with, then for a reduced price of $69 (original price is $99), they'll send you the EPS high resolution vectored files for you to use. Simple and cool right? You seriously do not have to be a Neville Brody or David Ogilvy to design your own creations because LogoYes allows just about anyone regardless of experience to create professional looking logos that looks like they were done by the professionals themselves.

Don't believe me? Then go try out their site. I did and I created a cool logo in just a matter of minutes. It was so easy, believe me. In just six simple and easy steps I was on my way to choosing an image, selecting the fonts and colour, they had quite a selection of fonts to choose from by the way and then putting it all together and presto, my company called BumbleBee, designs that sting was created. LOL! Well, I'd like to think so anyway :) Check out the screen capture of my logo ...


And if you're not satisfied with your own creation and want a professional to do something even better, then just click on the custom logo design section and get their resident professionals to create some outstanding work for you. You'll get three, yes three designs to chose from and if you're still not satisfied, then get them to revise the designs until it suits exactly what you want as many times as you like! Now that is what I call great service. Ok, you guys ponder on this while I go log on and mess with my logo designs a little more :D

2 comments:

  1. You're absolutely right that these days you don't need to be a Neville Brody to be able to design stuff. With the advent of technology and all those professional graphic tools out there, it's going to put people like me out of business! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick - Eh, no lah. We still need creative people like you around. Illustrator and Photoshop may be hard but the design possibilities are endless!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv