Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Superheroes Galore


I may not be a comic book lover but the prospects of seeing Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter banded together in a movie is really appealing. Honestly, among the bunch, I'm not familiar with Aquaman and Martian ManHunter. In fact, I've never heard of them... duh, what do you expect when I don't even read comics?? :D

I do hope they hire a credible director for the movie. Someone with the caliber of making a mega box office movie like Transformers. I know for sure Nick (or better yet his alter ego Spiff, The Spaceman), the comic fanatic is so gonna jump up and down upon hearing this... hehehe

OK, better go and google who the cast members are. I hope Tom Welling will be Superman, as I find Brandon Routh to be too 'perfectly' good-looking!!

8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD, Nessa! How come I didn't know about this? Oh man, a JLA Movie?

    *salivating and jumping up and down*

    I can't wait for it. It's like a dream come true. I gotta go check this out right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *smiling like a little boy* :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was never into the justice league except for when they joined forces in smallville. i still cant wait for the movie though..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick - Well, now you know! :) I read somewhere it's only due in 2010. So , don't get too excited now... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel! Everybody needs a superhero :) My fav. is the cheerleader from 'Heroes'... patah tulang, kena tembak pun cannot die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Syura - I didn't see that episode... too bad :( It'll be a while before it's shown in the cinema though... I'm thinking of watching 'Cloverfield'... I saw its awesome trailer the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son is a big fan of JL. I don't know whether to be happy for him or dread it... because till this day, he still watches Transformers everyday after his morning bath. And he still hasn't given up asking for his Ultimate Bumblebee either. :)

    I do agree with you, though. Brandon Routh is a bit too "plastic-y". But I heard he won't be playing Superman in this one.. So not to worry.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shemah - So cute!

    My boys watch 'Transformers' on Astro's Ceria everyday at 7.30pm without fail. I'm not even allowed to change the channel! :(

    So, whose playing Superman?? Bukan Tom Welling? Will be heading to Google after this :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv