Friday, March 27, 2009

One In A Million (OIAM) Season 3 ~ Top 7

I have no idea what the theme was tonight coz both Awal and Marion (the hosts) didn't mention anything about the theme confused. Maybe they did mention it but I may have missed it.

Eliminated : Fify

Guest Judge : Francissca Peter

Esther ~ I Don't Love You (My Chemical Romance)
* Decent
* I prefer Esther singing upbeat songs
* I'm not familiar with the song

Rizu ~ Naluri Lelaki (Samsons)
* Energetic
* Expressive
* A bit rushed and strained vocal

Simon ~ Eternity (Robbie Williams)
* Looks awkward without the guitar
* Lacks confidence and charisma
* Stagnant performance straight

Aweera ~ Enter Sandman (Metallica)
* Ditch the cowboy hat!
* Copy cat performance
* He should sing slower songs to show a mellow side of him

Amylea ~ Satu Dalam Sejuta (Amylea) Watch the video here.
* Loved the song, very catchy and pleasant to listen to
* She looks stunning!
* Loved the attitude

Nine ~ Nakal (Gigi)
* Entertaining
* Confident
* Loved his performance love

Tomok ~ Ingin Bersama Mu (Syafinaz) Immunity Award winner! Watch the video here.
* Tomok is back!! notworthy
* Made the song current, hip and owned it

Honestly, this is the 1st time I'm feeling very excited about OIAM. Tomok has definitely made the show exciting and I look forward to seeing him perform every week. I also want to see what else Nine has to offer as well as Amylea and Esther. The rest? Well, they just have to prove me wrong and the rest of the fans by wowing us with their vocals and performance. I want to be entertained dance

24 comments:

  1. i'm the 1st one!

    waah...you really follow this program ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bain ~ Horayyy!! Tahniah untuk anda. Sebagai hadiah I bagi tepukan gemuruh ya. *Tepukan gemuruh* Dengar tak??:D

    Yup, I do... sejak dari musim Malaysian Idol lagi :) You tak tengok ke Bain?

    Malam ni jangan lupa tutup lampu ye... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, looking forward to Tomok's performance, but my opinion about Nine, nda sama pula, Nessa. To me, boring oh dia, nda catchy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo to Tomok! I still cannot believe that I'm actually rooting for him la. Before this I never knew he actually existed ... LOL!

    But yeah, he is a force to be reckoned with. I'm even hoping he'll go all the way to win the competition :D

    As for Amelia, well, I think the judges were too harsh on her. She did a pretty good job last night and that song was pretty catchy for a new song, especially one written by her :D I'm kinda rooting for her too.

    Now, as for Esther, I still think she's a little over the top, granted she has a powerful voice but something about her just doesn't click with me la. My bets would be Tomok, Amelia and Esther making the top 3 ... we'll see though :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crystal ~ Dulu sia inda minat Nine, macam malu2 kucing and reserved. Recently dia showed some improvement and much better than Simon. Lain2 pendapat besa la ba kan :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok jg c Tomok tu kan? My mom tertunggu2 turn dia ni as well as Esther and Amelia... Nine... err... mcm sia kureng sikit. Hehehh...

    ReplyDelete
  7. wahhhhh.. u so good la... i missed the OIAM again... and i knew i cud just roll over here and get some constructive reviews! what wud we do without you Nessa :)
    tks for the reviews.. !

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks you for the tepukan gemuruh Nessa! Bain dengar ni....:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spiff ~ Wah, Spaceman pun minat Tomok!! Ekekeke

    Amylea has her own style and I kinda like it :) I prefer her the way she is, not quirky nor edgy.

    Ditto with Esther and your Top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just ~ He has totally surprised me. It's so different from his New Boys days. I hope he'll stick with the current image, it's fresh and appealing to a much wider fan base.

    Cute pula your mom minat diorang :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anny ~ You're welkam dear :D Glad to be of help, walaupon reviews I tak seberapa... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bain ~ Sama-sama :D Hepi Monday to you. Tak camping kat Emila hari ni?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nessa!!! Oh I got so much to say but am in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eh Simon has to go la, he is so boring that it's beginning to piss me off! Adake nyanyi lagu RW mcm tu? Langsung takda emosi or semangat and dunno why Paul keeps on defending him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nessa, it's my anniversary today!!! Tu yg nak rush keluar ni, cuti mah!! COme see my video zaman dulu at MPG, masa I muda gitu Nessa muahahahahahahhahah!!! Hugsy! And u are my first visit today! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh..yes yes...i think simon shud be eliminate, he's kinda boring to me..and aweera, rock dia makin lama nda menjadi..LOL..but the truth, kalo nda tengo undian, makin susa pla mo agak sepa yang out..

    ReplyDelete
  17. go Tomok...eh..silap already.. go Nessa... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marzie ~ You're alwes in a hurry la woman! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Marmalade ~ Ya, memang boring kan. He did say he's a simple man but we don't want a simple man with a simple music... after all this IS One In A Million we're talking about ya.

    Aweera has to improve... cuba la buat macam Tomok, kasi fresh and trendy!

    Sia inda tau anything about the undian, sepa yang paling tinggi every week ah?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Marzie ~ What? 3 only?? What about the rest? ;)

    Ditto on Simon. Takde life la the way he sang Robbie Williams punya song. Yelah, Paul keeps on defending him... why ah??

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kengkaru Kong ~ Hahaha! Go where??!! Go to New Zealand buli ka? My feveret country tu tau :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Marzie ~ Hepi 7th anniversary my dear! And many, many, many more to come :D Eh, you still young mah... hehe

    Thanks! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv