Monday, March 2, 2009

The XXV Facts Revealed...

Marvic tagged me with this 25 Random Facts about myself. I've done this tag a few times already and I think I've ran out of facts about myself! LOL! It doesn't help when I'm such a plain person, nothing quirky about me. But not to disappoint anyone (cewahhh), I'll dig deep to list down all 25 facts about myself :)

The rules :~

Once you've been tagged, you are to write 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged (25??? Mati la, mana mau cari 25 people ni!!).

You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

Here goes!
  1. I am a Kadazan
  2. I am from Sabah
  3. I can't stand clutter
  4. I have Lactose Intolerance, meaning I can't drink fresh milk
  5. I love paper craft/paper cuts
  6. I love miniature stuff, anything cutesy
  7. I'm a Leo
  8. My birthday is in August
  9. I will be 38 this year (OMG!!!)
  10. I have two sons
  11. The eldest has Learning Disorder
  12. I love Michael Schumacher!!
  13. I love Formula 1
  14. I watch Reality shows
  15. I have 4 sisters
  16. I don't have a brother
  17. My mom passed away in 2005 due to cancer
  18. I've never been out of the country with the exception of Brunei
  19. I went to Brunei in 1997, the day Princess Diana died
  20. I can't swim
  21. I am overweight :(
  22. I am trying to lose weight
  23. But it's not working %^^#@@&**!!
  24. I don't know why
  25. Perhaps I have stubborn fats!!
I think almost everyone has done this tag so I'll spare you guys the agony. Happy Monday everyone :D

28 comments:

  1. HAHAHHAAA!!! Fact #21 - #25 macam bekait saja tu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm got this tag in fb too... haven't done it myself... 25 things... quite a lot ya :S But a gr8t way to get insight on a person fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nessa! I blm buat tag ni and also not sure if I wanna do if someone tags me he he! What to talk abt la, 25 facts lagi lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I am ur number 20, he he, what to do....scared mah! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh wanted to ask u, Tirai AF what time yeah? U said Thurs kan? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Btw, me also lactose intolerant oh. Sakit perut sia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Kelucuan sya baca ko punya last 5 facts!!! :D Anyway, HI, Nessa!!! Fuhh!!! Lama juga sya hilang oh kan. Teringat2 mo blogging tapi ni internet punya pasal lai ni!!! Cisss!!! Nanti sya baca posts ko yang past2 punya, k?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol #23-25! i also don't know why la fats are so stubborn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kadus Mama ~ Ketandusan idea suda ba tu di ujung2... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flodawn ~ Yeah, pretty long... if only I was quirky, I would have more than 25 random facts to list down!

    Eh, why don't you do this... I still don't know much about you ba; I know you love cats though :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marzie ~ Eh, I'm sure you have loads to talk about la woman :) Won't be long before someone tags you with this one! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carol ~ #21-#25 tu problem lama yang inda tau apa kesudahan dia...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marzie ~ Yelah, now I'm too old to learn to swim oredi :( I almost drowned when I was little... lucky my sis saved me!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rozella ~ Your answers made me hungry la... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marzie ~ Eh, not Thursday la. It's this Saturday and Sunday at 9pm. Got 2 parts. I've left a message in your comment box oredi. Hope you got it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rozella ~ You too? Iya ba, I happen to love fresh milk some more. There are times I minum seja... lepas tu I'd be visiting the toilet every 5 minutes! Sendiri bodoh kan... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Crystal ~ Crystallllllll!!! Welkam bek!!! :D Wah, lama betul ko bercuti ah. Don't forget to share2 your story too :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Emila ~ I think cos I'm too lazy to exercise... so they cling on to me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I agree with Emila, 38 still young wat. Look at me, in two weeks, I'll be 42 ... OHMYGOD! Now that is old!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Age is just a number bah kan Nessa, yg pntg forever young at heart.

    Btw, we are both August baby o, same zodiac la kita. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Spiff ~ I don't think spaceman ever ages la... I think you could be 500, like Anny said! LOL!

    I want to be 14 years old again la. I hate all the aches and pains I'm having at my age... :*(

    ReplyDelete
  22. Emila ~ They say 40-is-the-new 30! I guess I'll just have find that out myself in 2 years' time...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mama Mia ~ True... tapi bila suda sakit2 belakang, sakit lutut, sakit sendi2... sia mau balik taim umur sia belasan tahun lagi sebab lasak ba... hehehe

    Ya, we're both Leos. Don't mess with us Leos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nessa, you love formula one, wow that's what guys normally like!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yoon See ~ Yup, I sure heart F1! :D

    It started in 1999. My youngest sis and I used to have fights cos she didn't like F1, she said it's a silly race just goin' around and around and around! LOL!

    And no one's gonna take the remote whenever F1 is on, not even my kids :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv