Saturday, October 20, 2007

Cute Little Helpers!

Imagine these situations...

You've just had a fight with your boyfriend and you're in two minds if you should call him and apologize... or you're torn between two lovely dresses to wear for a romantic dinner, the red or the black one? Too sexy? Too boring??


All these indecisions are downright annoying... if only someone, something can help you in your decision.

For that reason, the creative geniuses from Japan have come up with adorably cute dolls to help you decide! Unazukin responds to your question ( no matter how silly or trivial) with a nod for 'Yes' and shake of the head for 'No'.

These pocket-sized sages make ideal desktop companions, predict football results, settle a bet, a lovely decoration... you can't help but ask a question every time you see those adorable little face! Priced at £4.99 each, it's definitely worth it for being your trusty decision-maker.

Unazukins look fairly alike the Russian dolls but with a twist! They are said to be wise fairies living in the woods under big mushrooms... hmmm... I think the creators had been watching far too much cartoons! LOL

And since Unazukins are randomly packed, you'll never know which one you're getting until you open the package:) The mystery is part of the fun!

Source: Firebox

16 comments:

  1. Urrrmmmmm, wise fairies living in the wood under the mushrooms??? LOL! Yeah, they must have watched one fairy tale too many :D But they look kinda cute though and maybe, just maybe they might be able to predict tomorrow's F1 results ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis I just bought a russian doll recently and this one is just sooo cute! I want one of those too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say go with the Red Dress!!! Fire! Passion!! Manchester United!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Urmmm, Man United? Hmmmm, it looks more like Arsenal's red and white to me ... LOL! Looks pretty cool though with the head bobbing and all that. Maybe I'll get it off a Zorkian trader for you this Christmas ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MD - Well, they have to come up with interesting story to appeal to kids. Unazukins definitely appeal to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann, I'm in love with those cute Russian dolls you have. The tiniest one is the cutest:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. LB, those are pretty good reasons to wear the red dress! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tulip, I love it when it nods or shakes its' head... adorable. Can't wait to get my hands on these Unazukins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spiff, what are you talking about? I'm lost here:B

    I want the whole gang of Unazukins for Christmas, you hear me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eee.. definitely cute! Know where I can get one??

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's cute... if i get 1 of these, it will help me better with deciding.. better than flipping a coin.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ratu Syura - There's a link at the bottom of the post. I also want to order the whole gang!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Angie - Yeah, flipping coins is so yesterday:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. they're sooooo cuuuttteee. i don't think it's available in manila though. oh well..........

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Black Mamba! You're Ivy right? Thanks for dropping by:)

    It's only available online. I'm thinking of getting one, maybe two... but I love all of them! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv