Friday, October 5, 2007

My Desktop Heroes!

I was tagged by Spiff and Angie for 'What's On Your Desktop'. That Spiff fellow sure doesn't know when to stop tagging me does he. LOL! But this looks like an extremely easy tag to do so, Spiff, you just saved yourself from being kicked into orbit... hahaha.

I love Heroes, that's why it's the wallpaper I chose as my desktop image! I never missed an episode of season 1 and I just can't wait for Season 2... My favourite hero is definitely Peter Petrelli and Hiro, cos they have the coolest powers on the show:)

I've also decided to do away with the usual windows taskbar and instead use the object dock taskbar which I've placed on the right side of my desktop. Looks way much cooler than the boring old windows one... hehehe

And in return, I tag the usual bunch of people ... Ann ~ Shana ~ Barrett

My Desktop Free View Instruction:

Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop.It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by:
  1. Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
  2. Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V). If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.
  3. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.
  4. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.
  5. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants
People who have already shamelessly displayed their desktop so far: Francine of La Place de Cherie Chez Francine Chez Francine Bloggishi Unchained Melody Lady Java's Lounge Mariuca Spiff, The Spaceman Emila's Illustrated Blog Revellian Dot Com | Desktop Rolando Brown Baron Ordinary Folk The Kat House Trinity West Virginia Blogger Promthep MeAndMyDrum Elena's Photos MAX Amel's Realm Choc Mint Girl Madhur Kapoor Mother's Home! Consuela Aaron Cook Dot Com Vincent Chow I Was Born2Cree8 Janice Ng Diamondssapphire Mumblings add yours here after doing this tag.


24 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in this! I love Heroes, btw. What a great show! What do you think of the last two episodes so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am the only one around who does not watch Heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Heroes! :):):)
    Thanks for adding me here, I've added u to my list too. Have a great weekend Nessa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He Nessa,

    I love Heroes too, and Peter and Hiro are my favorites as well. I think they are the most "hero" like and the most compassionate.

    That Spiff tags me a lot too (unless I threaten him)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nessa..... I have another tag for u! ;)
    http://mariuca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mark, welcome to Mumblings!

    The last two episodes? Made my heart beat real fast! I wonder if that Sylar is really dead...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jewelle, have you seen an episode? Well, perhaps it's not your genre ya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marzie - Hello fellow Heroes fan!:D

    Thanks for adding me in your list too, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Menopauseprincess - Oh, Spiff is so gonna get it from me one of these day! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marzie - OK, will check it out. Thanks:) (Hope it's not too complicated... hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wahhh.. Heroes lagi desktop dia tu. Hehehehe.

    Wow, your desktop very kemas oh. :P Unlike mine, folder sini-sana. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cindy, ya bah... kaki Heroes! Hehe. I like it clean. If semak, susah mau function my otak:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crystal, I have 'super strength' as my superpower! Awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool, I love heroes too, you know la who my favourite character is in heroes right? It's Hiro, the crazy kooky Japanese fellow ... LOL! Can't wait for seasn 2, judging from season 1, the new season should be just as good if not better!

    ReplyDelete
  15. nessa i think i'll do it later hehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nick - Yeah, Hiro is like an unlikely hero. I think season 2 will be be back before year's end. I'm also waiting for the new season of CSI:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Limadang - That's great. I'll tag you if I have other tags/memes, if you don't mind to be tagged...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Angie - I just love Heroes... this wallpaper has been my desktop image ever since I watched the show. Can't wait for it to return (Season 2)!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv