Monday, December 17, 2007

Piling On The Pounds

I've been eating excessively these past few weeks and I've noticed the chubbiness of my face and waist line :(. I really, really, really have to avoid those sugary stuff... but I love cupcakes!! And Christmas is just a week away, how on earth am I going to shed those excess baggage?!

This weighty problems have been haunting me ever since my childhood days. It doesn't help that I'm 'big' sized, I'm taller than the other kids my age back then. My best friend then was this scrawny little girl and we formed an odd pairing as I was like a giant and she looked like a midget!

I do not fret so much about my weight these days... with kids around, you tend to not focus on yourself too much. I'm not as fashionable as before and I'd be called 'auntie' by people who looked much older than I am... sheesh! Oh well, I guess there are better things to think about other than my weight.

Anyway, if you have been looking for the ideal weight loss program, you might want to check out The Magnetic Weight Loss Program. It has nothing to do with wearing magnets. The key to losing weight is controlling your appetite and get your metabolism to work harder!

If you are on diet pills and supplements, teas and weight loss patches, stop wasting your money because they don't work. One of the most important aspects covered by Magnetic Diet is food cravings, which is where I always fail. It does not cost a thing to check out the site. You'll learn a lot of things about the myths and facts of dieting.



16 comments:

  1. heaves I love the cupcakes. I am definitely going to check out the diet site but think I might have to go have a cupcake first!!

    I've been on an eating frenzy as well! I started too early this holiday season...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meleah - Ah, a fellow cupcake fan... hehehe

    This Christmas, my waistline is going to increase again... definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine! Welcome to Mumblings :)

    Eating frenzy? Haha... well said :) I guess I'll stop once the holidays are over (yeah, right)...

    Those cupcakes are just heavenly but they're also evil... sighhh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was back home,a teenage girl call me auntie also..:(Do we really look like auntie now?Emm maybe Ms or mrs is nice to be call.Me not fashion anymore too!I tihnk it's time for us to change our apperance now..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nessa, join the club. I've got people calling me uncle all the time and boy does it make me feel old!

    What's that I AM old? sighhhhh .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. if kids calling me auntie...i'd be fine with it. But when ppl of the same age or older start calling me auntie...hmm...it does sounds weird to me. Auntie???

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaahaha!! I agree with carol... if ppl the same age or older calls me kakak even, I think that would freak me out. LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I remember a friend of mine told me about her sister that whenever she (her sister) was called auntie by a much older auntie in the shop or market, she would put the stuff she already have in her hand and she would tell the old auntie - " I don't want to buy your stuff because you call me auntie!".. I think that was so hillarious!

    I also don't get it when an older woman call us auntie! Buta kah! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweetiepie - I don't really mind if young girls call me auntie, but not those who are older than me!

    I'm too lazy to fuss over my face nowadays, just lipstick and face powder and I'm done... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nick - Yeah, what to do... don't have enough $ for plastic surgery! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carol - Hey, I feel the same way too. The first few times being called auntie felt really weird...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shemah - I guess most women would feel the same, macam jatuh saham seja bila kena panggil auntie ya... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ann - ya, that is so funny :D

    Well, at least she was honest about it, I'd just suffer in silence if it was me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i need to diet too.. but ill start after xmas.. i hope.. lol.. i love cupcakes too! me n my sister will be baking sum for xmas.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Angie - Wow! You guys baking cupcakes? Can I have some too? :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv