Saturday, December 1, 2007

Yummiliciously Smooth...

We all know that eating fruit is extremely beneficial to our health and well being, imagine svelte waistline:). However, finding the time to eat enough fruit per day can be quite difficult due to our busy lifestyle. I have found a site that has hundreds of smoothie recipes to help with this. Give it try if you're into juicing.

My favorite recipes are the strawberry smoothies. If you have your own special concoctions, feel free to send in your recipes as this site is also looking for submissions for all fruit smoothies.

Excuse me while I go take out the blender and make myself a glass of yummilicious strawberry smoothie:).

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, a smoothie, I could use a nice cool tall glass for myself right this very minute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this site! My fave smoothie site! Which reminds me, I haven't had my protein shake for today..

    ReplyDelete
  3. this smoothie should be a good substituion to fresh fruits..for those who doesn't like to eat fruit fresh..like me

    ReplyDelete
  4. MD - I normally put the smoothie in a huge mug. Just a tall glass is too small for me la

    ReplyDelete
  5. Syura - It's a great site with so many smoothie recipes to try:) I'm gonna try the one with bananas in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Myfisol - Oh, I love fresh fruit but certain fruits only. I don't really fancy papayas and pineapples.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv