Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Who Can It Be Now?

I hate getting unknown calls. Especially those that keeps calling you till it goes to your voicemail and then the caller never bothers to leave a message. So, you don't want to leave a message. Fine, stop calling me then!

Some people just don't get the message. If I don't answer your call, it can only mean...

One - I don't know you
Two - I don't want to be disturbed
Three - I'm busy
Four - Leave a voice message OR
Five - write me a text message!

But nooo, they'd keep calling until I get fed up with my own ring tone. So, what do I do? I put in on mute. What happens next? I miss an important call coz I forgot to un-mute my phone!! Ever happened to you? Pretty annoying huh? Sometimes I feel like strangling the caller but unfortunately some of these idiots hide their caller ID's. So, it's kind of hard to trace them.

But then, if you're living in the US or Canada, you're in luck coz then you can use the reverse phone lookup service from TraceNumber.com and hunt these annoying pests down and give them a taste of their own medicine... hehehe. Reverse phone lookups can be used to trace just about any kind of annoying telemarketer or prank callers, even your former annoying ex-boyfriend who can't accept the fact you dumped him. LOL!

This service works for both your cell phone and your regular landline phone and these lookups are 100% confidential so one one will even know you searched for their phone number. This would be a great service to have over here coz there are one or two calls that I'm itching to find out who it is that keeps on calling me at ungodly hours of the morning!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you.I hate those people that actually wait until they hear the voice mail message and then hang up! WTF!

    I mean, you already waited to hear the whole voice mail greeting, just leave a blooming message la ...

    I wish we had that reverse lookup here too cos I'd use it to hunt them down and blast them with my ray gun ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spiff ~ I dunno la, maybe they like listening to the recorded voice.. and it's not even my voice... haha

    It'll be a while before this service is available here, you know la, we always ketinggalan zaman one...

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv