Friday, December 12, 2008

Daddy Dearest

.
I'm just so happy the weekend is here again. I don't know why but I feel as if the week went by really slow this week. I was practically counting the days which didn't help cos the more you wait for something, the longer the day drags on. It's the same when you're in a hurry and all the traffic lights will turn red just as you reached them... as if they can read your mind!

Today also happens to be my dad's 69th birthday. I haven't even called to wish him a happy birthday... well, I normally call him during the weekend when he's usually at home. Other than that, he's probably at my aunt's place.

What do you guys think I should buy for him for his birthday? I bought him a shirt a few months back so I'm really out of ideas at the moment. I wonder what he'll think if I buy him one of those NFL Jerseys complete with pants, a helmet, and shoulder pads! I like the one in red cos it sort of looks like Manchester United colors... hehehe

I'm sure dad doesn't really want any gifts. I know he'd love to see his grandkids again... we were suppose to go back this Christmas but due to some unforeseen circumstances, I had to make some changes with my plans. That's life ya... we can only plan but things don't always go according to plan.

Anyway Dad, I just want to say that I miss you (and mom too... bless her soul) and not a day goes by that I don't think of you. We may not have the perfect dad-daughter relationship but I do love you with all my heart. Happy birthday Pa!
.

18 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Nessa's dad!!!! :)
    I don't think the Jersey will suit him lah nessa..hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Nessa's dad :D You're really not going to get him that NFL jersey are you? You might just end up needing the helmet when he wallops your kepala ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little late I know but happy Birthday Nessa's daddy :D Even the Zorkian bugs sends their wishes ... hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay bah the outfit. Bulih pakai time halloween next year! Hehehehe Trus menang contest oh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nessa I come by see... where is your blogroll? tak nampak pun.

    twins are my bro babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh nampak twinshappiness.

    tapi tak ada thereishappiness.

    kalau ada thereishappiness ada 2 entries!! kalau tak 1 entry je..

    let me know..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kadus Mama ~ Thank you KM! Inda sesuai ka... mana tau dia nampak muda 10 tahun :) Ada shoulder pads kasi tagap penampilan lagi tu... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mat Dingo ~ No la... dis my assignment. Must give credit to the advertiser ya... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spiff ~ Thanks Spiff! Convey my thanks to the Zorkian bugs too ya :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. TH ~ Oh I see... I thot they were yours cos your blog title is Twins Happiness!

    My blogroll is at the sidebar, right under the header called 'Mumblinks'.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rozella ~ Oh for Halloween! Iya, buli ba kan :) But I don't think my dad even knows what Halloween is... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. TH ~ 1 post equals 1 entry ya... OK la tu :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. O OWH sya lambat wish, Happy Belated Birthday to your DAD!!! :) Harap dia sihat2 seja. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Crystal ~ Thank you :) Iya, my wish is for him to be healthy always...

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv