Thursday, February 26, 2009

Back In My Arms Again

Not having my pc for 3 whole days is pure torture. It's like having someone chop off your right hand, well maybe that's too gory a picture but you get the idea. I missed my pc so much... it may be old, I've had it close to 7 years now but it has served me well.

I don't have the heart to get rid of it, I mean it's not like it's not functioning and it has been upgraded to pretty decent specs just maybe the outer shell looks a little outdated, but otherwise it's a pretty cool pc.

I finally found out what was wrong with it. My computer guy said its heat sink fell off and the darn thing was overheating and kept restarting! It shouldn't happen but it did. It's just one of those unexplained mysteries I guess. Well, the main thing is I have my pc back and I'm so happy having it on my desk again :D

I'm sorry I didn't visit anyone for the past few days ya. But I am back! Now to complete all my pending assignments... nasib baik belum expire... hehehe. Then I have to go through my Google reader and start visiting all your blogs one by one :D

16 comments:

  1. yay! you got ur pc back, nessa! nasib baik assignment tak expire lagi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Glad the pc is okay now. so, welcome back to blogging as well for you dear.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, we all miss you!
    Blogging is an essential daily needs that we all strike the balance to have!
    What a great passion & satisfaction we got!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! Finally your PC sihat suda...Dia talampau penat bekerja bah tu Nessa, itu la dia sakit. Lain kali kasi kama dia cuti..hihi..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nessa! I'm so happy Amylea dapat imuniti woo hoo! But I hafta say, she needs to shine more la, don be so pendiam and reserved!!! Worried for her it seems! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am loving my Adam AI too, so happy he made it tonight! YAY for reality shows ha ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyway, glad ur PC is back, come visit me later, happy weekend! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emila ~ Yay!! Feels great to have the PC up and running again :) Yeah, these assignments are life-savers... they're pretty hard to get this year though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marzie ~ Itulah! Rasa macam tak betul je without my PC hari tu...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diya ~ Thank you Diya. It's great to be back blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marzie ~ Nasib baik she wasn't eliminated kan... bottom 3 some more! Poor girl... she reali has to shine. Glad she got the immunity award :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yoon See ~ Awww... you guys are so sweet. Thanks so much :)

    That's true... it is thru blogging also that we managed to forge this beautiful friendship :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marzie ~ Eh, Adam is oso my feveret you know! :) He's reali different kan... giler betul his voice. Very the out of this world! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mama Mia ~ Iya sihat suda, tapi wallet sia kering-kontang suda ni! Kana keja keras buat assignments oh. Adui, sakit kepala suda ni :*(

    Haha... mati la kalau my PC minta cuti sakit seja kan.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marzie ~ Thanks dear! Happy Monday to you :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv