Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Eyes Have It

Contacts or eyeglasses? Which do you prefer?

If my eyes weren't too sensitive, I'd definitely go for contacts. I've always wanted to get rid of my eyeglasses. I can't even remember when I first started wearing them. But I guess it also totally depends on the design of your eyeglasses. It is important to find the right frame to suit your face. Some frames can make you look horrible while some can make you look like a movie star... hehehe

The New York Times wrote a great article about eyeglasses which I think everyone should read. They came up with some pretty interesting facts about eyeglasses.

This is definitely my favorite pair from Zenni Optical! But, you won't believe the price (frame included)... all for only $12.95. Yes, really, you read right, $12.95, that's all. If you dislike the color, they also have frames available in black and clear/white as well.

Maybe it's high time I looked into changing my pair of glasses :D

10 comments:

  1. I'm probably going to be needing glasses real soon and Zenni sounds like a cheap good place to find one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, pretty interesting choices you got there Nessa! Have fun choosing your fav one ;) Thanks for dropping by earlier and a very happy week you to too!!

    Best Regards,
    Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nessa, giveaway's result has out! come n see... :)

    http://ceritadia.blogspot.com/2009/02/winner-of-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spiff ~ Yeah, the glasses are unbelievably cheap!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy ~ Oh, I've my eyes on a few designs. If only Zenni has an outlet nearby...

    You have a great week too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emila ~ Nice frame ya... nampak macam sunglasses pun ada.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted to get specs, because I thought they make me look super smart and sophisticated.

    Tried wearing contacts when colored contacts were all the rage, tapi langsung ndak dapat masuk. LOL! I give up lah!!

    I like Zenni ones.. I showed my hubby pun dia suruh me order for him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shemah ~ Hehe... same here. But now, I wished I've taken better care of my eyes. My specs keep sliding off my nose, ko tau la hidung inda mancung ni.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv