Friday, March 20, 2009

Jamaican Dream

I'm so bloody stressed out! atwitshand

Somebody save me... take me somewhere far, far away! Somewhere like the Caribbeans daydream

Hmmm... come to think of it that may not be such a bad idea after all. In fact, one of those Jamaica vacations sound mighty interesting to me. Why Jamaica? Well, why not! heehee Any other better suggestions would be gladly welcomed.

Besides, I checked out their Ocho Rios hotels. It's simply amazing and with the inclusive Jamaica deals that they have, you get the best value for your hard earned money. Your meals, drinks, entertainment... all included! Now doesn't that make you want to go on a Jamaican holiday too?

Gee, all of a sudden I'm reminded of Harry Belafonte's hit song...

Down the way

Where the nights are gay

And the sun shines daily on a mountain top

I took a trip on a sailing ship

And when I reached Jamaica I made a stop


But I'm sad to say I'm on my way

Won't be back for many a day

My heart is down

My head is turning around

I had to leave a little girl in Kingston Town


I remember memorizing this song when I was just 12 years old. Ahhhh, those were the good old days... I wanna be that little girl again with no worries nor responsibilities whatsoever... sigh

18 comments:

  1. wah..if going to Jamaica, bring me along ah..masuk dalam luggage pun nda pa..LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooooo... Jamaica here i comeeeeeee.. check out the waters... wowwheeeeeeeeeeee... niceeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dun be too stressed out ye... breathe in breathe out... have a cuppa of coffee :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could do with a nice vacation too, what with the week I've been having ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. bestnya kalu dpt pigi vacation saana Jamaica...Kalu ko pigi Nessa, sound-sound la kio...hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm kinda stressed out here too. hey, if someone ever offer you that Jamaican trip, ingat-ingat lah sia di sini.. Let's go together and come back with Afro hair! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. one could never be wrong with a jamaican va-cay =D have a good one, Nessa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Jamaica and its water. I dont mind going for such vacation

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nessa I pun stress!!! Have not slept since yest, kerja punya pasal oh no! So sleepy but must watch OIAM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. KadusMama ~ Ba, mari la kita pi Jamaica... but first kana tocang our hair dulu. Yang tocang kicik2 tu, baru nampak stylo! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anny ~ Hehe... nak swim2 ke?? I kenot swim la :*( No worries though, I think I should float easily... manyak spare lemaks ler ;)

    Errr... coffee makes me sleepy. Yeah, maybe I should have a cuppa. The whole pot oso can :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maslight ~ Come with me to Jamaica! But not now la... my PP money not enuff ler :(

    Nick ~ Maybe we all should take a flight to Jamaica! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mama Mia ~ Buli ba! Somewhere in the year 2020 mangkali... hehe. Gawat ba ni ekonomi skrang :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ethel ~ Whoa! Afro hair!! Hmmm... ngam ka sia with Afro hair ah?? Suda la lebar muka, tambah lebar lagi la jadi dia :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Charmedkikay ~ Hi Charmed! Welcome to Mumblings :)

    Well, I do hope to visit Jamaica or anywhere in the Caribbeans one day.

    Thanks for dropping by, have a great weekend ya.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rose ~ I loved the crystal clear blue waters... which reminds me of the islands back home :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marzie ~ Oh dear! Kenot la like dat, no sleep at all. Nanti pengsan you know.

    Amylea was superb la. I'm sure you're very happy! You ada vote for her ke?? :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv