Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rain, Rain, Where Art Thou...

I hear leaves drinking rain;
I hear rich leaves on top
Giving the poor beneath
Drop after drop;
'Tis a sweet noise to hear
These green leaves drinking near.

And when the Sun comes out,
After the Rain shall stop,
A wondrous Light will fill
Each dark, round drop;
I hope the Sun shines bright;
'Twill be a lovely sight.

~ William Henry Davies

I miss the rain, the thunderstorm, even the lightning. Where are you rain?? It's so hot, hot, hot these past few weeks! My plant is dying...

10 comments:

  1. i i i didddddd have a bit of rain ystr.. all the rain dance u did.. did send a bit of rain my way :D but now its back to sahara desert..

    goooooote morning Nessa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anny ~ Goood mornin' Ms. Pika Pika! LOL

    Rain dance?? It wasn't me. Must be Spiff... wakakaka! It's even worse than Sahara desert here... but I do see some clouds. Please, please let it rain soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spiff must be missing the Subang thunder and lightning now hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bem69 ~ Issit raining in Subang now?? I don't hear thunder nor see lightning... *scratches head*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so scorching recently. Can literally cook an egg under the hot sun lah !! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. uhhh i miss the rain so much too...where's the rain????plz come and show me your supernatural power by giving this human some rain..hahah so blistering day oo kan!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janice ~ It miraculously rained for 30 minutes later in the evening. Maybe I should rant more about the rain... hehe

    Thanks for dropping by Jan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Girlicious ~ Fuh... fuh... abracadabra!! Harap2 ada la hujan turun di KK nanti :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. well it has been raining lately again.. but the weather for the past few weeks have been really hot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angeline ~ It only rained once this week. Today was really scorching...

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv