Saturday, October 6, 2007

Crack The Code... If You Can!

You might find this as random scribbling, but if you look real close (with a special way to look at it). It's not too clear as I had to fit the message into a smaller page, but you'll still be able to find a cool message in there. Good luck!:)

lude the as include the as include the as include the as include the as include
ute a right minute a right minute a right minute a right minute a right minute
wn year left down year left down year left down year left down year left down y
mpiler error compiler error compiler error compiler error compiler error compil
econd month i second month i second month i second month i second month i secon
using face her using face her using face her using face her using face her usin
they stop tart they stop tart the stop start the stop start the stop start the
it at wasting pit at wasting pit a wasting spit a wasting spit a wasting spit a
an hast your lean hast your lean has your clean has your clean has your clean h
ead cars time lead cars time lead car time plead car time plead car time plead
i my go bottom i my go bottom i my go bottom i my go bottom i my go bottom i m
get over frogs get over frogs get over frogs get over frog get hover frog get h
n a pore old and a pore old and a pore old and a pore old an a spore old an a s
rt life rink fart life rink fart life rink fart life rink far life drink far li
server my date server my date server my date server my date server my date serv
back ever fort back ever fort back ever fort back ever fort back ever fort back
this is filler this is filler this is filler this is filler this is filler thi
up into out of up into out of up into out of up into out of up into out of up i
l never act will never act will never act will never act will never act will ne
lly in the totally in the totally in the totally in the totally in the totally
em a look problem a look problem a look problem a look problem a look problem a
anyone is hide anyone is hide anyone is hide anyone is hide anyone is hide anyo
and distribute and distribute and distribute and distribute and distribute and

R R

16 comments:

  1. alala.. so small.. cannot read.. I think I need glasses! *gasp*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shemah, sori ah. I've made it bold, looks clearer... try again ok:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I've deciphered the code but I won't reveal here for the benefit of your other readers ... :) I'll email my answer to you ... Tell me if I'm right or wrong, k? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nessa: i tried my best the font i made larger but wakka failed to decode the real message huhuh pity me lols..

    panat oh

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he...I agree with Limadang @ Benny. I copied the code to make it larger, but still couldn't make it out :D

    I hope I can try again before you reveal the answer...he he he...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nick, wah hebat! That was fast:) Ya, don't reveal the answer yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Limadang - It's harder to see the message if the font is large. Don't give up Ben... I know panat.

    I give you a tip... first focus on the all the text, then kasi blur (macam out of focus)... the message will be revealed magically!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crystal - Try the method I gave to Limadang @ Ben. I won't reveal the answer:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm...I don't know...when I make it smaller and change the font colour to Dark Teal, I could only see this "stop wasting your time"...:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crystal - Well, you're halfway there. There's one more message!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Diana! Welcome to Mumblings.

    Yes, you've found both messages:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha.. i can't see it but my hubby did... aiyah now you got me obsessed...hehehe

    Nice one :-)

    Cheerio
    LadyJava

    Pst: Try this one
    http://ladyjava.javaura.com/2007/09/if-you-see-this-lady-turning-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi LadyJava! Welcome to Mumblings:)

    Your hubby has the gift then... hehe.
    I saw this spinning lady earlier in someone else's blog and I could only see her spinning clockwise:(

    Hope to see you here more often:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ann - Huh? What's apagon... this code? It doesn't have any price. Care to elaborate? Now I blur oredi...

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv