Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Lil' Pinky

Saturday's are supposed to be rest days for me but then with the kids being home, no way will I be able to get any rest with the racket they're making right now. Those two, when they're together sure sounds like a whole battalion of kids. I'm surprised the neighborhood community haven't complained about them yet... LOL!

Well, I've already fed them and have decided to just ignore the noise they're making (until of course it gets to me) and decided to see just how many tags that I have in my KIV file. And trust me, it's bursting at the seams. I've just been too lazy to even do them, especially after working on that difficult tee shirt tag! hehehe... And there are a few of my blogging friends requesting one for themselves... give me some time to come up with the designs ya.

So, today, I thought I'd best start posting another tag. 1 down, another 6273 to go... yeehaa!!!

This one from Princess Cinderella is called the Pink Heart Tag.

~Start Copy~

This is another of those linky love games where you only have to tag 10 friends, but still there is no actual limit as you can tag more friends, if you want. Once tagged, you have to copy & paste the link in this post, and make them grow.

Please do not delete any of the links and be honest to yourself!

BennyLiew, RamblingMoo, Mum & Kids in Wonderland, Judelittle, Our Mini Blogsphere, Rooms In My Heart, This Is A Miracle, ChinNee, Jo-N, LadyJava's Lounge, My Life, My Hope, My Future, Mariuca's Perfume Gallery, Choc Mint Girl, The Callalily Space, Juliana RW, A Simple Life, Moms... checknyo, Mommy's Little Corner, The Truth Behind My Closet, Mumblings, YOUR LINK HERE

~End Copy~

I'm tagging these lucky bloggers :~ Spiff, The Spaceman ~ Crissy ~ Queenaudy

8 comments:

  1. Hi Nessa, this is a lovely pink heart yeah? Thanks for adding me, I'll add u to MPG now. Happy weekend dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pink tag for a spaceman? Oh man those Zorkian bugs are going to be laughing their heads off ... LOL!

    Thanks for the tag, I'll get it up soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, there, I've gone and embarrassed, not to mention ruined my macho image and did the tag already ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo new header! Preeeeety!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marzie - Lovely indeed :) You're welcome. Thanks for adding me too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spiff - It's only a tag not a skirt for you wear... hmmm, maybe I'll give you a pink skirt one day. I'm sure the Zorkian buggers will never come hunting for you anymore! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy - You like it?? I suda bosan with the scooter girl, I love these 3 cute girls yakking away, having girl-talks after shopping! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spiff - Wow, that was super fast! Thanks spaceman. I'll hop right over and see your pink skirt, I mean pink tag... hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv