Sunday, May 4, 2008

Nessa At Random...

I've been tagged by Roxy of Roxiticus Desperate Housewives with the 8 Random Facts meme. I got to know Roxy through SocialSpark :)

Here are the rules :~

  1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
  2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
  3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
  4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.
  • I have hyperthyroidism... meaning I have an overactive thyroid gland.
  • I can't stand inefficient people i.e. cashiers who take their sweet time to punch/scan goods.
  • I am addicted to reality shows ~ American Idol, Akademi Fantasia, The Amazing Race, America's Next Top Model etc.
  • My wardrobe colors are brown, grey, beige, black, mostly neutral colors... I can't stand strong colors.
  • I love collecting stamps ~ don't throw your stamps, send them to me instead :)
  • I sang 'We Are The World' and 'Forever Young' in a group performance in school.
  • I get teary eyed whenever I watch sad movies or listen to melancholic songs... 'Hurt' by Christina Aguilera never fails to choke me up.
  • I don't like baked beans!
I'm tagging these friends from Social Spark (both old & new) :~

Ang of Ang's Chicken Coop
Dora of Zooropazoo
Keeyit of Keeyit's Wonderful Life
Maggie of Ramblings of Maggie @ Coffee Shop Mafia
Marzie of Mariuca's Perfume Gallery
Ness of Inconclusive Results
Spiff of Spiff, The Spaceman
Sweetiepie of Long Journey

Feel free to do this tag, no pressure, if you don't feel like doing this tag, it's OK :) I won't get angry. I'm not the vengeful kind. I'm cool. But if I don't see this tag up from you guys in a week, I'll send the dog out for you! LOL! Just kidding :P

18 comments:

  1. Ooooo, hyperthyroidism, is that like contagious? It doesn't spread through the blog ya LOL!

    Ok, now tell me which woman doesn't get teary eyed when they watch sad movies, ah? ... hahaha ...

    I love baked beans though you should not stay down wind of me after I eat the stuff! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another random facts tag for me? He he...thanks dearie, I think I will combine all the random tags into one. MPG thanks u for having her in mind, yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the tag meme. I grab already and I will be posting it tomorrow. I just save it for now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx Nessa for the tag, I'll do it soon! Cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Thanks for the Tag. Working on it now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done, Nessa...
    1)My mom and sisters have the opposite condition, hypothyroidism, underactive thyroid gland, so I'm always getting tested, so far no problems.
    2) Our nanny is a saint with my girls, but she can't stand driving behind a school bus or getting behind old people at the supermarket.
    3) I don't watch much TV at all, and get mixed up when my friends start talking about reality TV, I think they must be talking about someone I know! It is worse than when people around the office watercooler used to talk about the Seinfeld characters!
    Have a great night!

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Nessa, I've done the tag already, come over and check it out. There's cupcakes, cookies and donuts waiting ... help yourself ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't stand cashiers like that too. Especially when they're already ultra slow.. and talking to their friend on the other counter.. Drives me crazy!!

    Another thing about me is.. Umm.. Waitaminute. Spiff tagged me on this one. I better save my random facts for that. hehehehe.. nanti jak lah u datang singgah2 ah.. sori mori...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey MD! Long time no see la you :) No la, it ain't contagious... don wori. Remind me to stay away from you if you had eaten that stuff ya! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marzie - You're welcome dear. Yup, this my 1st time tagging MPG :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sweetiepie! Welcome to Mumblings :) Thanks for being a sport, will check it out once you've posted it. Feel free to come back anytime ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dora - You're welcome :) Thanks for participating, let me know when you've posted it ya. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Maggie! Welcome to Mumblings:) Thanks for being a sport, will hop to your blog later. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Roxy - Thanks :) I had fun doing this tag.

    Wow, we're the exact opposites huh... kinda odd ya.

    I dislike driving behind large vehicles too, it's annoying not being able to see anything in front so I can relate to that :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Spiff - Whoa! Now, that's exactly the reason why I love to tag you... hehe. But don't worry, I won't tag you again... until next month that is! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shemah - Yeah, tell me about it. I feel like scanning the goods myself when that happens!

    Haha.. bah, tia pa. Nanti sia singgah baca your other random facts ah. Don wori :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I collected stamps :) but I left my collection behind when I moved
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Wendy!

    Awww, that's too bad. Perhaps it's still back home, safe ya. My stamp album is totally full, have yet to buy a new one. I collect coins too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv