Monday, June 2, 2008

Bubbly Stacy Going Home...

OK, I'm starting the month of June with a meme known as the 7 Songs Meme. Thanks Marzie for thinking of me :) A fun tag, it was a breeze doing this!

The Rules :~

List seven (7) songs you are into right now. No matter what genre, whether they have words or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your spring (??). Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag other people to see what they're listening to.

My current favorites ...
  1. Aku Stacy - Stacy AF6
  2. Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
  3. Home - Michael Bublé
  4. It's Not Over - Christ Daughtry
  5. 4 Minutes - Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake
  6. No One - Alicia Keys
  7. Midnight Train To Georgia - Gladys Knight


I just love this performance by Gladys Knight & Her New Pips! Hilarious... Robert Downey Jr is one smooth pip! Hehe

I'd like to know your favorite 7 songs :~

Ben ~ Crissy ~ Deana ~ Luthie ~ Queen Bee ~ Shana ~ Spiff


8 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of the first song yet but sia dengar ramai orang suka that song! I should go download it or something..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Stacy's song too..very catchy dia punya chorus...the melody masih lingers in my head but kalu mau sing it out...err...mcm lain pula melody yg keluar. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. A song tag for me? Darn, us spacemen don't know any songs ... LOL!

    Yeah, I kinda like Stacy's song too, very fast, wild and rockish ... hehehe ...

    Thanks for the tag though, I'll be sure to get this up soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Syura ~ It's a fast and catchy song. It gets regular airplay at HotFM and Era so no need to download :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol ~ Tulah bah, sia cuba nyanyi sumbang seja bunyi dia. Sia rasa Stacy seja buli nyanyi dia punya lagu ni, title pun 'Aku Stacy'... lain la bunyi dia kalau jantan yang nyanyi kan... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spiff ~ I'm sure spacemen have their own songs. Something space-like and out of this world, ya? I know you'll put this up soon cos you sure have loads of secret assignments... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spiff, go you listen to Babylon Zoo or something like that! hehehehe..

    I love that Gladys Knight vid too!! I just love all 3 of them! All are my fave actors! Totally love them..

    That Aku Stacy song is pretty cool. I think so far the catchiest song from AF winners. Dontcha think?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shemah ~ Babyon Zoo? Hmmm, sounds pretty familiar la :)

    Ya, I'd love to hang out with all 3 of them crazy fellas, sure ketawa like crazy seja the whole time kan.

    'Aku Stacy' sure is catchy, sia mo nyanyi punya la susah, tekeluar tune seja!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv