Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sesi Soal Jawab...

Time to 'melunaskan hutang-hutang' so it's tag time! :D

This one comes from the queen herself, yes, Ratu Syura :) It's slightly different cos instead of the ordinary copy and paste job, you need to answer 15 questions! Yup 15... as long as it's not 51, I'm fine with it. Okay, let's get on with it...

But before we do, here are the RULES!
  1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It's OK if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.
  2. Get back to YEN and she'll add your blogs to the master's list!
  3. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don't need to be tagged in order to join.
QUESTIONS :~
  1. When you buy a greeting card, are the words or the picture more important to you? Both
  2. What's your favorite kind of cake? Chocolate + Cheese!!
  3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them? I'm the lazy type so I just buy them
  4. What's your favorite holiday? None in particular, I'm happy to get all kinds of holidays
  5. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where? Nope, no $$ no holiday :(
  6. What was the best party you've ever been to? Christmas when mom was still around
  7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like? Traditional, red roses, white bridal gown... but now I would prefer Daisies, and just a simple dress
  8. What's the most romantic thing that's ever happened to you? Hmmm.... can't recall... bad memory!
  9. What's your favorite girl's name? Faith
  10. What's your favorite boy's name? Luke
  11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with? Clive Owen
  12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful? All those who didn't go under the knife, natural beauty
  13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive? Jude Law
  14. What is your best character trait? I have a sense of humor
  15. What is your worst habit? Chronic worrier!
OK, who am I gonna tag now?? Mari kita lihat siapa yang kena...

The Master’s List: 1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. 6. A Life in Bloom 7. Because Life is a Blessing 8. Nita’s Random Thoughts 9. Nita’s Corner 10. Nita’s Ramblings 11. Thomas Web Links 12. Thomas Travel Tales 13. Great Finds and Deals 14. Make Money Online 15. Recipe Collections 16. My Wandering Thoughts 17. Filipino Online Community 18. Famous Lyrics Collections 19. Thomas Digital Services 20. Bohol Paradise 21. PRC Board Exam Results 22. My Paperless Writings 23. As The World Turns 24. My BIG Picture 25. When Silence Speaks 26. Felicity’s Vision 27. Bienvenue `a la Noryfel 28. Inday’s Kitchen 30. My Life 31. My Life in this Wonderful World! 32.Me,Myself+2 33.Fun|Fierce|Fabulous 34. Supermodel Wannabe 35. kathycot dot com 36. buhaymisis.com 37. Mind Juice In Full Throttle 38. Petty Ramblings of a Petty Queen 39. The Real Deal 40. MUMBLINGS 41. Anything Goes! 42.Add your blog!
.

10 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I've been tagged :) So many questions to answer, die la ... LOL! Thanks for the tag though ...

    I'll be getting this out soon. Comes in great for in between posts ... hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting it up dear! :)

    You don't remember your most romantic moment or you just malu2 to share?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spiff ~ I know you've been asking for tags lately. Nah, ambik kau! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nessa, this one I don't mind kena-ing he he..interesting! I like ur number 3 ...I'm lazy too but once in a while, when I'm inspired then I 'll "make" something. And the last time was when before B and I got married LOL! :)

    Oh yeah, gimme choc cake any time man! Love anything choc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marzie ~ Reali? Just do the tag then, I'll add you in my list :) Ya la, dulu2 zaman boyfren-girlfren memang rajin kan... hehehe

    I love anything chocolatey too, plus cheesy stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monica ~ He has those lovely set of mesmerizing eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rozella ~ You too? Wah, we girls sure love chocolate ya... hehe

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv