Monday, August 18, 2008

A Picture Paints A Thousand Words...

It feels ages since I last updated my blog. And I blame the Olympic for this!! I tell you, that Usain Bolt is an awesome sprinter. The way he bolted (pun intended) off the starting block and even had time to look left and right and even thumped his chest even before the finish line left me speechless! And a world record at that. He ran as if it was just a jog in the park. I can hardly wait for the men's 4x100m relay. I've no doubt the Jamaicans will grab the gold medal in spectacular style :) I do NOT want to miss that event.

I'd like to apologize once again to all of you who have tagged me recently. I haven't even got down to one, sorry :*( So, for a start, I'll be doing this tag from Ms Envy called a picture meme. Sounds pretty easy enough for my brain so that's why I chose it :P All you need to do is answer 15 questions using pictorial answers. Simple, eh?

OK, I'm tagging... Marzie, Spiff, Rozella and Crystal aka Choc Mint Girl.
  1. who am i
  2. who knows me best
  3. how old am i or how old do i feel
  4. the most important thing in my life
  5. to relax, i like to
  6. something i always do
  7. i'm at my happiest when
  8. on a Monday morning you can find me
  9. my eyes are
  10. the town i live in
  11. i think ... is beautiful
  12. one thing i must have with me when I go out... (obviously!)
  13. what's in the bag... (i wish!)
  14. my guilty pleasures
  15. my life is a...

18 comments:

  1. Ah, a tag for me? Cool, I need an in between and this come just handy ... hehehe ...

    And I like your description of number 3! Absolutely hilarious .... LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nessa.. thanks for dropping my site.. here's for the visit.. SEE U more often. I already added u to my list.. hope u do the same.. Take care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nessa, I've done the meme already :D Come check it out when you're free ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. how old am i or how old do i feel <-- this photo is funny XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe the second person to tag me with this one. Belum ada time lagi to korek-korek pictures!

    Btw, happy birthday! I just read di Syura's blog your bday is this month ya? Harap tidak terlimpas already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool tag dis :)
    I think almost half of the regular bloggers are having a short hiatus due to the Olympic fever dis hehe.
    I missed the 'Bolt' event huhuhu... But at least I managed to see Elena Isinbaeva, the Pole Vaulter, make history last night with that impressive vault.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooh here is the first person who first tagged me with this difficult meme ye? I thought Spiffy was the first one but it's you he he! Thanks sweetie, this one susah you know, but I'll do my very best! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for getting it done dear! .. I love the answer to #7! .. I see tht you got away from really showing ur actual pix online hehehe .. Thanks again dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spiff ~ I knew you'll always need an in between :D #3 describes me well, especially in the mornings! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummascorner ~ Hi there! Glad you could drop by :) Thanks for adding me in your list, will do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spiff ~ Thanks Spiffy for doing it in a jiffy! Hey, that rhymes! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maslight ~ It also represents my hair, I've bad hair day everyday! :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rozella ~ Ya bah. I forgot that Ms Envy tagged you too. Oh, thanks so much! Nah, it's never too late :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Flodawn ~ Yeah, I noticed too. Well, satu kali in 4 years seja so can't miss the events bah kan :)

    Ooh, I love Bolt, he's funny! He won the 200m last night with a new World Record lagi.Yeah, I saw Elena Isinbaeva's jump. She's awesome and lovely :)

    I'll be watching the rhythmic gymnastics tonight. Don't wanna miss that one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marzie ~ Hehe.. oopss! Sori, I haven't even told you I tagged you. Lupa la :( It's not too difficult though. Just a matter of finding the right pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ms Envy ~ You're welcome :) Well, don't we all love it when there's a sale. Mata pun jadi basar! LOL

    I still prefer to remain anonymous... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cool meme... Your pix pun ngam! Made me smile. :D I also kena tagged with another pix meme, nanti sya buat together with yours, K?! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Crystal ~ Senang cari the pix sbb not mine, kalau sendiri punya, adui... sakit kepala ohh. OK! No probs, take your time :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv