Thursday, October 23, 2008

Amazing Race Asia 3 : Episode 7

.
There are still 5 teams in the game. The number is fast decreasing with only 4 legs to go! 2 more teams to be eliminated before the finale. Who could the 3 teams be??

This leg proved to be nerve-wrecking for me, somehow I found myself very distracted when I watched this episode, so much that I even missed some key information for the race. Sorry if the routes are incorrect, I just need to put this up and I'll do the corrections later.

Episode 7 recap.

7th leg - Blake Pier, Stanley Bay ~ Mong Kok, Kowloon

Travel by taxi to the Gold Fish market at Mong Kok on Boundary street

Each team member to collect 2 packets of Gold Fish and deliver to an aquarium to receive the next clue

Travel by ferry to Macau, take a pedicab to the fountain in Senado Square and search for the next clue

Make your way to Macau Tower

Yield (The only in the race) ~ The team being yielded will have to turn over the hourglass and wait for the sand to drain before they can continue racing

Geoff & Tisha of team Philippines yielded Bernie & Henry of team Malaysia

Image credited to amazing-race-asia.axn-asia.com

Roadblock (only one person may perform task) ~ Who Wants To Climb The ladder To Success?

  • Climb the mast of Macau Tower, the 10th tallest free-standing tower in the world

Make your way to the Dragon Boat Pier at Sai Van lake, paddle a Dragon Boat around the buoy in the lake to the beat of the drum

Detour
Dance ~ Teams must do a Lion Dance routine and follow all the steps correctly
or
Chance ~ Teams must dress in formal evening attire and play a game of Blackjack and must win 9 times against the dealer

Take a taxi to Ama Cultural Village, Coloane Island and search for the next clue

Complete the Chinese Zodiac and go to the Pit Stop

Pit Stop : Ama Cultural Village, Coloane Island
  1. Geoff & Tisha (Philippines) ~ win a 40" Sony Bravia LCD TV and a Sony PS3 for each team member
  2. Vince & Sam (Hong Kong)
  3. A.D & Fuzzie (Singapore)
  4. Bernie & Henry (Malaysia)
  5. Ida & Tania (Malaysia) ~ (Pre-determined non-elimination leg) Must arrive 1st in the next Pit Stop or incur a 30-minute penalty
Related post:
TARA 3 : Episode 8
.

18 comments:

  1. Alamak! I was too tired last nite I ter miss again! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno when lah I'll be able to watch it! Balik-balik terlupa lah this lah that lah. Eeeee... so geram!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do think of AD & Fuzz wearing dress? Funny kan..LOL.

    Ida & Tania was saved again. If not its good bye for them lor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a little surprised that Bernie & Henry ended up in 4th place. I thought they did pretty well to make up lost time but strangely enough AD & Fuzzy beat them to 3rd place.

    Looks like they're going to have to do do some major catching up next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dlm ni episode, ketara oh team bernie and henry kena takut oleh yg lain2 kan...when the HK boys knew that bernie and henry kena kasi yield..trus durang pun hepi.

    but ya, like dingo said.. i think bernie and henry HAVE to catch up a lot next episode to remain in the top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great weekend Nessa! Today oso me doing select dropping and visit only he he! So u are on my list, love and hugs! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haiihh..seems geoff makin mari makin eksennn betull.but i like henrie n bernie's spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I give up in trying to watch this. I've missed the whole race ever since the beginning. Yang you remind me to watch the first ep tu kan, I was out and only caught the last 10 mins. Sampai skrg ndak tertinguk.. hahaha.. ndak pa lah.. I just baca from here cukup lah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sure hope Malaysian team will win

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rozella ~ Oh man, again? OK, this Thursday nanti sia bagitau ko ah :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mama Mia ~ Iya, it was so funny seeing them wearing dresses, Fuzzie especially. Dia jalan pun macam mo tejatuh seja... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rozella ~ Ba, don wori k. This Thursday you will not miss it cos I will spam your comment box to remind you about it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mat Dingo ~ Yeah, I was so scared they'd end up last. I have no idea how AD and Fuzzie caught up, must have had a great cab driver.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carol ~ Sia rasa diorang kana strategi la, kenot be too strong nanti kana Yield but nasib baik the Yield is skali seja in the race.

    Bernie and Henry have to do better in the next leg, jangan jadi last suda. Berdebar-debar suda ni...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marzie ~ Thanks dear :) I'm so glad I'm in that list... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Arneta ~ Ish, sia pun inda suka tingu muka dia tu... macam la ensem sangat!

    Ya, I like Bernie and Henry too. The attitude is : Don't get angry, get even! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shemah ~ Oh dear... tapi kan banyak dia punya repeats tu. But I know when we're busy, susah ba kan. Sia harap my reports boleh diterima, I mean you can at least picture what they went through ya.

    ReplyDelete
  18. TH ~ Hi TH! Ya, I hope so too... keeping my fingers' crossed!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv