Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Blogger's Block???!!

It has been a whole week since I last blogged. I guess I must have a really boring life as there's not much to blog about. The grey matter hasn't been helpful either. If writers have what they call a 'writer's block', then maybe I'm having a blogger's block eh?? Talking about writing, I've always dreamed to be a writer. The storyline would be about mysteries or romance. But the dream ends there as I'm not blessed with a great vocabulary. Way back when I was 15, I won an essay competition which was published in the school magazine. Too bad there wasn't any prize given.. Oh well, but that was my first ever writing!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, you won an essay competition and it was published in the school mag? That's cool gal:) Better than me, never won anything in my entire life... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis.. why don't you blog about F1! Since you're a great fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I cud blog bout F1:).. but it hasn't started yet. Cud also blog bout Man United, tapi ko tau la sia ni 'menumpang' saja. Sumtimes kiva idea, tapi the connection tiada.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv