Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Russian Invasion

I was flipping through the newspaper the other day when something caught my attention. No, Russia didn't declare war! What I'm referring to is their women have invaded Tennis and are slowing but surely dominating the game... and they all share one thing in common: they look like supermodels! If you don't believe me, then take a look at their photos. I found out that 9 of the world's Top 50 female tennis players are Russians. I think we will be seeing more Russian females in this sport. Not that I'm complaining. I guess it will help popularize the sport even more when you have gorgeous women in it, just like show-business. Whatever happened to Anna Kournikova anyway??

9 comments:

  1. Gee, now I feel like taking up tennis ... hehehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Maria Shaparova is the most gorgeous of them all.
    Most probably playing tennis is a good sport to get a body like those. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed that too! And yes, I think Maria Sharapova is the prettiest! In fact, she's the one that influenced me to buy a Canon Power Shot Digital Camera. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey MD, let's play tennis... LOL

    Ann - Agree with you too:)

    Cindy - Welcome:) Thanks for the return visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm into Anna Kournikova and I'm also wondering what the heck happened to her. Anyone got any ideas, let me know, k?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apparently she no longer plays tennis. She gets more money from celebrity appearances and off-court deals. She's Enrique's girl/wife? so you don't stand a chance there..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha yeah you're right, they are pretty hot... the blonde ones of course lol. Well, all except SVETLANA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Colin:) Thanks for dropping by. I envy all these girls for their beauty + talents!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv