Thursday, June 28, 2007

Se7en Deadly Facts...

I've been tagged again (Groannn... ). And this is the second time I'm doing the same tag. Thanks Adrian for tagging this lowly schmuck. Dunno what lowly schmucks really mean, I hope it's not a bad thing:)

7 Random Facts About Nessa... (Drum Roll please....)

  • I'm irritable when I get tagged over the same thing... LOL!
  • I had a crush on Ralph Macchio in my younger days ('8 is Enough' was hot those days, you know...)
  • I get sea-sick easily
  • I rode pillion on a motorbike once... the rider was a body builder... woohoooo
  • I received my first love letter when I was 9 years old (He was my neighbour..duh!!)
  • I'm a neatness freak
  • Refer to the 1st fact above... hehehe...
I'm not tagging anyone for this. If you like this tag, please tag yourself... don't forget to give me the credit...;)

10 comments:

  1. Whoa, baru 9 years ada love letter sudah. LOL!! I got mine at the age of 7.. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biasa la budak2, cinta monyet... heran juga in english it's Puppy Love not Monkey Love?? Buli tahan ko 7 tahun, kalah sia punya rekod... hehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you must be a hot hoochie mama to get love letters at 9 years old ... hehehehe .... Love your fact #1, remind me not to ever tag you ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe.. I think I have read that love letter of yours countless times. *jealous bah* because I never get love letters at this age.. sudah teen baru ada peminat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A mama at 9?? No la MD. It's OK, you can tag me... just try not to tag me over the same thing ya:)

    Ann - You know sis, I still have that letter! Problem is, I have no idea where I kept it:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha ha, Ralph Macchio.. Ok ok, I admit I had a crush on Rob Lowe! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sis, you better look for it and show it to the bloggers.. I am 100% sure that he's not the type who owns a computer or read other peoples blog. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mariuca - I was fond of Ralph's nose actuali!

    Ann - You can't be too sure. He's oredi married, I'd be in big trouble if the wife jeles... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have policy, you need my policy! I will ONLY do a tag ONCE. If someone tags me with one I've already done a second time they are out of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great policy Retro Attic! I will adopt it definitely:) Thanx!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv