Thursday, July 5, 2007

Something For Men... and Women Too...

Do you have any idea what this thing is?? One look it resembles a modern-contemporary bar stool, or it could also be a robot like the one in Star Wars! Would you believe this thing is called 'Trembler Orgasmatron Head Massager'! With a name like that I wonder what goes to your mind initially. Sorry for being cheeky here;). Anyway, this device is actually a massager for your scalp! It claims to stimulate your scalp's nerve endings and massage acupressure points... it also works on your temples and neck!

This is what the company wrote about this product:- "The Orgasmatron Trembler Head Massager has 10 metal massage arms which vibrate when switched on so the tips touch your scalp and connect with acupressure points - The Trembler Orgasmatron Head Massager is absolute bliss!! The effect spreads through your whole body and make you shiver with pleasure, it gives lots of people goose bumps its so nice!"

Wow! With that kind of description and effects, I'd sure like to own one. This wonder product retails at £17.95.

6 comments:

  1. I thot it was something out of a spider man movie ... hehehe ... and with a name like 'Trembler Orgasmatron Head Massager' I had loads of notty thots running thru my mind. LOL! Man, I'm sure that thing will give one hours of relaxing fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, I dare not have that thing on my head. It looked like some kind of alien, ready to eat your brain out! =O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to a mall and they had those at a kiosk. You know how they try to sell everyone a product by trying it out on you. Well,I am very anal about things being on me that have been on other people, but they did clean it. As for an orgasm, well didn't happen!! But maybe in the right situation it could be possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MD - I'm sure with a name like that it attracted men like bees to honey! LOL

    Cindy - Yeah, those metal arms are spooky. More like a torture device to me!

    DiamondsSaphire - You actually saw this and tried it?! Wow! Too bad it didn't perform to expectation ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL... at first look I thought it was something to loosen the soil, a gardeners friend. Would be nice to try it though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha... you're right Sis. Macam that metal hand thing to dig earth!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv