Friday, September 28, 2007

For The Love Of Tattoos...

The only experience I've had with tattoos are with those temporary bubblegum transfers that you normally moisten with water and paste it on your arm :D Now, I've come across this great site for people with tattoos who would like to meet, admire and exchange tattoo designs and go on a tattoo dating experience.

If you happen to be one of those who love tattoos (unlike me who would like one but is just too afraid to get pricked by those needles. I can't even stand fire ants bites, let alone needles), then you should really head on to TattooLovers.com and check out their tattoo singles. You'd be surprised with the database and the vast offerings that they provide. You might just meet that special someone you've been looking for with the same interest here.

The steps are easy, all you need is to just sign up with a free account and once it's active, you're ready to begin dating and browsing the pictures of people of similar interest. Give it a shot, with TattooLovers.com you just might find what you're looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv