Thursday, November 15, 2007

Gum One, Two, Tree... Gumtree!

Life could turn topsy-turvy when the inevitable happens, for example when you have to move somewhere new in such a short notice. I like to plan things before hand. Unexpected events like having to shift would definitely give me headaches and panic attacks:(. Should that happen to you, fret not as Gumtree is here to the rescue!

I'm not talking about ingredients to make chewing gum or glue! Gumtree is a website where you'll find classifieds ads and community forums. There are local sites in more than 60 cities in 6 different countries, covering Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa, Poland, Hong Kong, Singapore, the U.K. and the US.

If you've just moved to Australia and you're looking for jobs in Adelaide, there are plenty of jobs to be found in the Adelaide classifieds; from computing or accounting, marketing, teaching even babysitting. You can find almost everything you need with the help of your local Gumtree community; here you can buy or sell goods, find accommodation, renting cars, participate in online forums even to the point of dating in Adelaide is covered! You could do all these without spending a single cent! Who says nothing is free nowadays? 2 thumbs up for Gumtree:)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I love the title, like cheer leading only ... LOL! Nicely done post. How come when I did this they didn't ask me to link dating and stuff like that ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spiff - Thanks:)

    The links always change la... I guess they don't want bloggers to copy each other's assignments.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv