Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These...

Crystal of Choc Mint Girl tagged me to do the '5 Dreams Meme'. Initially I thought it was about dreaming as associated with images or thoughts during sleep! I wasn't much of a dreamer back then... I was happy playing 'masak-masak' (cooking) and 'patung-patung' (dolls) with my sisters!

What's It About...

'Write 5 things you want to be when you grow up. Big dreams that seem like folly, but in your heart of hearts are very real and dear to you. Things that maybe you have forgotten about in the ebb and flow and toil of the everyday, but that never really leave your soul. What would you do if anything is possible?

Spend some time day dreaming... and then post them on your blog, passing the idea along to 5 others... because sometimes we need to pause and remember our dreams. Maybe just by saying them out loud will help you discover little ways you can make them happen. You can write about that, too.'

Here goes:~
  • My uncle asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up... I think I was about 6 or 7 years then and I told him I wanted to be a teacher!! I would have been a lousy teacher cos I'd be mean... grrrr!
  • When I was about 11, I had an imaginary 'boyfriend' whom I named 'Matthew Hurgens'... I have no idea why I called him by that name! I would talk to him and we'd have arguments too.
  • I wanted to travel the world for free so I wanted to be a stewardess... I was called for an interview in 1996 but I chickened out:(
  • I'm a great fan of Michael Schumacher... I dreamed of being his kids' nanny or just a gardener so I could see him everyday!
  • I have always dreamed of making my own jewelry (earrings).
Yeah, pretty unambitious... I know I can do #5, the rest remain dreams:)

The next dreamers are:- Nick ~ Limadang ~ Dari ~ Ann ~ Marzie
.

14 comments:

  1. High five on Schumi! I'm a big fan too!!

    Errmm, was Matthew Hurgens hot?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, nooooooooooo not me, lol. Although this looks like a very cool meme. Today is Wordless Wednesday so I will do mine tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh.. why you kept quiet about Matthew Hurgens - i could have played along too, you know! LOL (I never noticed or heard you were talking to him, you must be playing in discreet huh.. without me.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dari - I love Wordless Wednesday, will check it out later:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann - I had to be protective of him from other women (you included)! LOL

    You might have seen me mumbling to my self... One of our sis asked me why I talked to myself too much, but I'd always deny it:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matthew Hurgens? What was he? Dutch? German ... LOL!

    Why am I not surprised about the Schumi bit ... hehehe ...

    And thanx for the tag, seems like a fun meme to do :) Wait my dreams to be out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matthew Hurgens huh?? Sounds like a millionaires name! European millionaire! LOL! wow.. Even at 11 years old, you can think of hot names..

    And yeah.. i don't mind being Schumi's gardener too! Although i'll be sure to mess it up and he'll have me fired for that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOLL!! It's funny when you mentioned about being a gardener for MS...he he he...Who knows...a happy ending Fairy Tale. ;D

    Anyway, I enjoyed reading your dream list...Thanks for participating, Nessa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nick - He's 100% American! :D

    Well, I can't betray Schumi by dreaming about Alonso... uwekkk!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shemah - Nah, he wasn't a millionaire... some normal chap with a big heart! Hehe

    Yeah, let's apply to be his gardeners... I'm sure he has a good heart, he adopted a stray dog before:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crystal - I enjoyed doing this, it was fun:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey woman, thanks for tagging me, this didn't show up on Techno so only got to know abt it now, as usual...must give me some time to do this meme LOL! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marzie - You're welcome woman! Haha

    No worries, take your time. Sori ya, I forgot to tell you about it:(

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv