Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy Deepavali!

Tomorrow is Deepavali, the festival of lights. I have only been to a Deepavali open-house once, which was last year. I stuffed myself with Roti Canai, Teh Tarik, chicken curry and some sweetmeats. My favorite has to be the sweet stuff, but of course I had those in moderation:)

This year I might just stay at home and enjoy the holiday watching Hindi movies. I haven't seen those in ages. I used to have a crush on Salman Khan, he's a funny actor and good looking too. Because of that, I learned a few Hindi words like Namaste, Shukria, Inspector Saab (hehehe), and a few more which for the life of me, I can't seem to remember! Must start to watch those Hindi movies again:)

To those of you who celebrate this festival, here's wishing you a very Happy Deepavali!

10 comments:

  1. He he he...Inspector Saab...that's so familiar in every Hindi movies.

    Oh you must know this one, "nehi, nehi..." (sorry, if the spelling is wrong) he he he...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it must be Deepavali already cos I can hear the blooming fire crackers blasting away right outside my house!!! Can't a guy get a decent sleep around here? Hmmm, then again, what the heck am I doing online if I was sleeping ... LOL!

    Happy Deepavali to you Nessa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. salman khan eh?heheh shah rukh khan not bad also kan?heheh happy deepavali to all that celebrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to those who celebrate deepavali. May the holiday brings smile and happiness to all

    AND I'm working today :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crystal - Oh ya, 'nehi, nehi'... How could I forget that!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MD - I didn't hear any firecrackers last night, I was in ZZZ land already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shana - Oh, Shah Rukh Khan is a very good actor too. So is Salman, Hritik, Anil, Ajay, Sunil... I could go on and on! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. PapaJoneh - Aduh, kesian:( It's OK, working on a holiday, big money man! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Nessa! I'm inviting you to Hogwarts!!!

    Hogwarts Invitation

    See you, there!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crystal - Thanks for the invite!:)

    I did the test and apparently I'm 'Hufflepuff'... is that good??:)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv