Wednesday, November 7, 2007

To Mount or Not To Mount...

I wish I could afford those hi-tech Plasma TV. I'm still stuck with the ordinary boxy TV. The price alone is enough to give me a heart attack! But I still harbour hopes to own one... one fine day. Yeah, maybe fifty years from now! By that time, they would have come up with some really out-of-this-world kind of TV and my Plasma would be outdated... sigh. Anyone has a second or a third, even fourth hand Plasma to be given away?

I noticed (from electrical stores, where else) that those Plasma TV's are mounted on walls. Since they're flatter than the normal TV, I guess putting them atop TV stands just don't do justice to its sleek and modern design. Which made me think... the Plasma TV must be mounted using a high quality tv wall mounting bracket. I mean you don't want to see your brand new Plasma broken to bits the next day. Can you imagine the heartbreak?:(

The TV wall brackets from Dekomount comes with incredibly easy-to-use instructions that even I could install the brackets with ease. And to top it off, it really doesn't matter what brand of TV you own because Dekomount brackets are compatible with just about any TV.

I guess for now I'll just have to use the regular TV stand to put my dinosaur TV on. Oh well...

8 comments:

  1. Gee, now that is a good point. Never did think that you'd need a nice good quality mount to put up the plasma TV. Hmmm, I'll remember that when I get my Plasma TV (in my dreams la ... LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me too...still working on getting one for us. The cool ones are so expensive! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. MD - Aiyah, you can afford those Plasma TV la... pay by installments, can what? Or just trade-in your BMW la!! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marzie - Well, I guess we have to triple our efforts in writing paid postings:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. saya ada tulis sesuatu tentang TV LCD (adik kepada plasma)

    sila baca di

    http://sebolku.blogspot.com/2007/11/tv-lcd-32-yang-menggiurkan.html


    if i have LCD TV or plasma, i'll mount it.

    i have my own reason.

    I have wharfedale diamond 8 center speaker, cant be place on the top lcd or plasma TV.
    but if i put it infornt of the TV, it will block the view .

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? I can't trade in my bas mini wilayah. What were you thinking off, Nessa ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sebol - LCD adik kepada Plasma? Haha... lucunya:) Macam tu, TV biasa, anak tiri kepada Plasma ke? :D

    OK, will read your post later. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. MD - Bas Mini Wilayah? Gosh, I haven't heard that in ages:D

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv