Sunday, November 18, 2007

I Need A Favor...

The year is almost over, how time flies! It felt as if it was just yesterday I was wishing my family and friends a great year ahead... sigh! 2007 has left me with all kinds of memories. I started blogging this year (with my sister's influence), lost a wonderful bro-in-law (bless his soul), learned to appreciate my family more with me being away from them. There's nothing more important than families. You may have your conflicts and all, but at the end of the day, they are your source of emotional support, comfort, warmth and love. Imagine celebrations without families around, you'd feel quite empty, right?

Normally at this time of the year, there will be all sorts of celebrations, be it birthdays, anniversaries, and weddings. I find it difficult at times to find the right gifts for every occasion and I end up buying the same thing for birthdays and weddings! If that's a headache, then imagine the what's it like if YOU are the one throwing parties. What do you give to your guests as parting gifts? How do you make your celebrations unique?

This is where AllInOneFunFavors.com will do you a great favor! They offer a complete range of unique and elegant selections for all types of party favors. For instance, if you're organizing a birthday party, check out their selections of birthday party favors. You'd be amazed with their elegant, classy and memorable offerings. Most are customizable to your preference with reasonable pricing.

Amaze your guests with personalized anniversary favors from AllInOneFunFavors.com. Your guests will definitely appreciate your thoughtfulness and will leave with lasting impression of your special celebration... I'm sure they'll be looking forward to attending your next anniversary:).

8 comments:

  1. So, Nessa, when am I going to be invited to your party to get all those cool gifts? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering when someone would put a sexy lady in a santa costume as their header! And now you have! Niceee... (I know, nothing to do with the post.. Sorry! Hehehe!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MD - Errr, who said I'm having a party? Hehe

    But you could always buy those cool gifts online... sendiri beli! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ratu Syura - You did? So, you were the voice I've been hearing all those times! Hehehe

    Thanks:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick - Whoa, that was fast! Cool, will definitely check it out soon:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marzie - Ahem! Well, Christmas is coming soon. I'm feeling all 'Christmassy' already:D

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv