Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm Not A Bombshell...

Quizzes are fun, don't you agree? I love quizzes and when I'm done answering them, I couldn't wait to tabulate my score to see the results. Some quizzes are very comprehensive with their questions and help you find your true personality. Nowadays, there are tons of quizzes on the Net. I have also posted some quizzes in my blog to share with my fellow readers.

If you like these fun tests, you'll definitely love QuizRocket.com. They have loads of online personality quizzes, trivia I.Q. and fun tests for you to try. I did the 'How Sexy Are You' quiz and my result was 'Tame Sexy' which was true because I am no 'Pamela Anderson'... hehehe. Your details such as birth date, first and last name and email address will be required before your result is published though.

QuizRocket.com has more than 30 online personality quizzes and fun tests, more are being added daily. If you're into songs and music, go ahead and take the fun tests on 'One Hit Wonder Songs' or 'Pop Music'.

8 comments:

  1. Dari - Wow, that was fast! Thanks:) Heading over to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of quizzes especially the really long ones but I checked it out and it's not too bad :)I just might try some of them ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. MD - I guess girls are more into these. The questions are pretty long too. I am a bit skeptical with the part where they asked for my details... hope they won't spam my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love quizzes very much!!
    I'll visit that web sure :)

    Kisses (Epéntesis-blogcatalog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo! I look at the lady pic on ur site! Yes u look like a bombshell to me! He! He! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kay! Welcome to Mumblings:)

    Have fun answering those quizzes... let me know how you did ya.

    Hope to see you around more often. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hor ny Ang Moh - Dat one not me ler... you see real one pengsan woh! Hehehe

    Enjoy your weekend Hor ny! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv