Monday, November 19, 2007

Sound Advice...

I was walking along a trail in the woods when I heard the fluttering of startled birds. In the distance I heard the sounds of waves crashing against the shoreline, I quickened my pace as I realized I must be nearing the beach. The wind brought with it the salty smell of the ocean.

'I had better hurry', I said to myself or I'm gonna miss that breathtaking sunset the pageboy back at the hotel told me about. And from his vivid and animated description, it was a sight I mustn't miss. Within minutes, I broke out into the wide expanse of the beach... and I just stood there mesmerized at what I saw.


I had just barely made it. Out on the horizon, the golden sun was already in the throes of setting... its golden ambers casting a heavenly hue across the land. Ahhh, such peace, such serenity, such beauty, all captured in that one exquisite moment. A sight I would forever engrave in my soul.


I feel a deep saddening within me as the dying ambers of the sun faded into nightfall , bringing with it the sounds of the night. I sighed again, it was time to head back.


From that snippet above you guys can guess I desperately need a holiday! LOL. Got ya didn't I:)

The problem about holidays are you're not always sure if it's worth the money. All those holiday brochures and catalogs can only tell you so much. It pales in comparison with the first hand knowledge and experience from someone whose actually been there in person. That's why a site like RealTravel.com is godsend.

RealTravel believes in bringing the experiences of others to help you plan your dream trip. With their extensive and free trip planner, you'll be able to plan that dream holiday and avoid all the unknown traveling problems based on real experiences of travelers.

With a host of places to discover and the savings you'll make on the excellent travel deals selected by their editors makes this a site that you simply cannot do without if you're passionate about traveling. Ok, now with that said and done, I can go back to my daydreaming. I wonder where I should go next:)

8 comments:

  1. I need a vacation too - but I can't afford one. Hence why I made a Vacation Fund in my blog. :P

    I think with all the paid postings you did in your blog, you'll be able to go for a vacation soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy - Kalau ikut hati I want to put all kinds of funds in my blog... hahaha (tamaha!)

    Belum sukup lagi, baru boleh terbang sampai Thailand saja mangkali:(

    Gotta buy Christmas presents dulu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, that was an interesting story :) I must say it was pretty descriptive that I felt like as if I was there in person. Now you've made me feel like I need a holiday ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo.. I need a vacation badly too!! so best if can go overseas during christmas and see all the lovely xmas deco!! And gotta say.. absolutely love love lovessss the sexy santarina!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. my perfect 'holiday' would be staying at HOME, watching TV, blogging, surfing the net, and napping... that is one CHEAP vacation....

    ReplyDelete
  6. MD - Just something I made up... I love sunsets though:D Let's all go for a holiday togeder-geder... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shemah - I needed something different, thanks:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meleah Rebeccah - Oh, I love staying at home too. Definitely money-saving, like you said:) But I do need a holiday badly...

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv