Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Heath No More

A shocker! I'm stunned!!

Heath ledger is D E A D...

Extracted from FirstShowing.net :-

Forget the Oscars, some tragic news has hit today - The Dark Knight star Heath Ledger was found dead in a New York City apartment this afternoon. The Australian-born Oscar-nominated actor was 28 years old. He was nominated for an Oscar for Brokeback Mountain in 2006 and also starred in movies like I'm Not There, A Knight's Tale, and 10 Things I Hate About You. This is incredibly tragic news considering Ledger was one of the better up-and-coming actors of his generation. The NYPD has said that drugs may have been involved in his death, but details are currently developing. The big question of the moment is how will this affect The Dark Knight?

It's surreal... I just watched the movie 10 Things I Hate About You recently. Such a waste... My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. May his soul rest in peace...

18 comments:

  1. Urmmm, Heath Ledger? Just who the ehck is he? I've never heard of him ... well, may he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syura was just saying that she couldn't wait to see his portrayal of "Joker" in the latest Batman movie. I will really really miss him. He's so talented. Such a shame. I'm sad...

    May he rest in peace. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. that's very sad :( and I am still in shock.
    May his soul rest in peace...

    ReplyDelete
  4. tu la bah.. so sad la.. awal2 pagi lagi jam tujuh mau makan pancake, sudah get this kinda news. no selera terus me makan! :( i'm still sad.. i think i'm gonna be grieving for another week.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was shocked as well, hopefully it wasn't drugs or it would've been a waste. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya la me also so sad...tekejut dengar at the radio while drivig to work..such a waste kan..talented gitu..

    ReplyDelete
  7. MD - He acted in that film 'Brokeback Mountain'. I'm sure you'd recognize him in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shana - Ya, kesian kan... muda lagi dia tu.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shemah - I wonder who will replace him as the Joker. If they've finished filming, then it would be a tribute to him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ann - Ya, me too :( He was a talented young man...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emila - We'll always remember a young Heath even after 50 years... just like James Dean.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Syura - Sia tengah fikir how to write my assignments when I saw the headline. Trus sia buat post about him. At first, I thot the story was about a movie tapi btul2 rupanya.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marzie - The news mentioned sleeping pills. We'll know soon enough...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mom's World - Well, itu pepatah bilang: Patah tumbuh, hilang berganti... tapi memang so sudden kan, I mean he looked like a decent guy (which I'm sure he was).

    ReplyDelete
  15. La Delirante - It's a real shocker! Unexpected. Hard to accept he's gone... at a real young age. Bless his soul.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv