Monday, March 24, 2008

E-Rated and Proud Of It!

The ever creative Emila from Emila's Illustrated Blog has kindly awarded me with this wonderful E for Excellent Award! I would have cringed getting an 'E' back then as I would have definitely got an earful from Dad... hehehe. I have not been posting regularly these past few days and I feel like I don't deserve this award, I'll do my best to be less 'lazy'! LOL

I've been 'busy' FaceBooking (if there's such a word)... I'm hooked with 'Parking Wars', 'Triumph', maintaining my 'FB House', my pet... argggh!!! (Somebody save me!!!). And on top of that I've been neglecting getting around to accepting all the requests from all you wonderful fellow FB friends. Will get around to them as soon as I can ya :)

I am passing this award to 'YOU'. Feel free to pass this award to 10 other deserving blogs.

8 comments:

  1. *laughs*

    Facebook is dangerous. I make it a point to religiously click on the "Ignore" button when it comes to application requests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I steal this tag and do? LOL! Desperate nyer this Spaceman to do tags ... hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haizum - Oh, tell me about it! LOL

    The requests snowballs like crazy if don't check my FB. If I don't like the applications, I'd normally ignore them :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award!

    Hehe Facebook is crazy addictive. Did you do that Easter Egg Hunting thing on Fluff Friends? OMG. That was bad. I don't know how many hours I wasted looking for those eggs! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rozella :)

    Oh, I did but only towards the end. I managed to get 3 Easter eggs but I don't know what to do with them. I'm actually addicted to my pet at HAIKOO ZOO instead of the one at Fluff... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nessa! I like FB Home too, beginning to get hooked on it oh dear...Triumph jgn cakap la! ;) And I'm playing My City since it's the closest thing to Sim City..so many games and so little time lolz.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marzie - Itulah, I'm also addicted to Triumph and FB House as well as Parking Wars! I don't know how to play MY City :( These games are driving me nuts! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv