Monday, August 25, 2008

Precious Finds...

What's interesting on TV this week? The Olympics is over and Gangstarz has just wrapped up. I guess I'm left with the cooking channel on AFC.

I mostly watch Sugar, License To Grill and Restaurant Makeover. I don't know why I find myself looking forward to watching Igor, the handyman! LOL! The thing about cooking shows is they make cooking look so easy when in real life it's not. I hate having to do all the cutting, dicing, peeling, mashing and most of all the cleaning up. Urghhh, I badly need a dishwasher.

Going on to a different story, I found these cute miniature erasers in the shape of food at Hinode in Giant Shah Alam. I go goo goo ga ga over things like these. At my age (which will be 'four zero' in a few years) you'd think I'd pass the stuff little girls go for but no, I'm still buying these things and I can't resist such cuteness :D

These came in its own container and cost only RM5. I'm glad I didn't buy the ones at the flea market at Amcorp Mall last week coz even though they were much cuter and of better quality, but I find them a tad too pricey. If you happen to know places that sell stuff like these, please let me know ya.

Oh! By the way, if you're looking for extra ways to make money and you own a blog; I suggest you check out Bloggerwave. Go on, click on the link... I know you want to! :P

12 comments:

  1. miniatures!!!!!!!!!! i want those!!!! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sugar too.Her sweet treat alwasys make me hungry.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice what the cooking channel on AFC :D I like that channel especially when they show Restaurant Makeover and Igor is a riot la ... hehehe ...

    Nice miniatures, RM5 so more, that's pretty cheap. I'll bet you're going to buy loads more ... hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watching Sugar and LTG too! Geram only I see. Make me hungry ja! Hehehe

    Btw, nice pic of you lah! :) Finally I know how you look like. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so CUTE!! Can't resist cute miniature stuff too! Ee! Geramnye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maslight ~ Want some?? Pi sana Hinode. Murah seja, RM5. Eh, got Hinode ka di KK??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweetiepie ~ Hey there! Long time no see, how are you? :)

    Yes, I love chef Anna Olson. Even her hairstyle is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nick ~ I love it whenever Igor says, 'We're screwed!' LOL

    Yup, very cheap... I'm definitely going to buy the whole set :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rozella ~ Cooking shows never fail to make us hungry, I guess that's the whole idea kan... hehe

    Old pic bah dat, it's the 'nicest' I can find... the rest all very ugly! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ann ~ If you want them, I can get for you. Murah seja bah :) Just lemme know K.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aduh! I thought candies... Macam manis jak sya nampak. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crystal ~ Bikin gerigitan kan, sia macam mau gigit seja these cute stuff :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv