Friday, September 5, 2008

The Amazing Race Asia 3: Racers Revealed

TARA 3 revealed all 10 teams last night. Based on what was shown on these participants, there were a few likable bunch and some rather annoying ones too... hehe

I hope Bernie and Henry (team Malaysia) will make it to the final round (I know it's still a looong way to go but they look like capable of doing it). The other team that I like is the siblings from South Korea, William and Isaac. They're very down to earth, but looks can be deceiving. Look at the winners of Season 2.

The following are the teams participating in the race: -

Pailin & Natalie (Thailand) Beauty queens
* Pailin is Miss Thailand Earth 2006 and Natalie is Miss Universe 2005

Mai & Oliver (Thailand) Friends
* Mai also known as Visa Sarasas is an actress, model and Oliver is half-French.

Ida Nerina & Tania (Malaysia) Friends
* Ida is an established actress and Tania is a Property Developer

Bernie & Henry (Malaysia) Sister and Brother
*Bernie is a TV Host, model while Henry is a Chef who owns a restaurant

Neena & Amit (India) Cousins
* Neena is a model & artist, and Amit is a Real Estate consultant

Niroo & Kapil (India) Father & Son (Actors)
*As a child, Kapil wanted to learn how to swim and his father did it the only way he knew how, by picking up his son and tossing him into the pool!! Hahaha

William & Isaac (South Korea) Brothers
* Will is a Sports TV host & agent and Isaac is a Football Agent

Vince & Sam (Hong Kong) Best Buddies
* Vince is a stand up comedian and host while Sam is a university lecturer


AD & Fuzzie (Singapore) Best Buddies
*AD has Obsessive Compulsive behavior and Fuzzie confesses to being a beach whale! LOL!


Geoff & Tisha (The Philippines) Dating couple
* Geoff is a model and Tisha is a Business Development manager

So, do you have any favorites yet? :D

All images taken from amazing-race-asia axn-asia.com


Related posts:
TARA 3 Episode 1
.

26 comments:

  1. I can't relate to any of them just yet. My expectations are really high after Mark and Ro set a benchmark for last season. But we'll see how it goes :D

    I'm sort of rooting for Bernie and Henry too and not only because they're Malaysian. Like you said, they seem like a team that will go far.

    Well, at least got something to watch for the next 3 months or so ... hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote for Bernie and Henry. They seems capable of nailing that elusive race. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. err...
    i'll go for the girl..
    Pailin N Natalie from Thai (hehehe)..

    ahaks... seriously, Niroo n Kapil is my first choice...
    Vince & Sam... be a good rival..
    we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh Ida N pun ada? That day I saw the promo, nampak Bernie & her bro aje. This is exciting, nak follow lah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. by look n description alone, i like Bernie and her Bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Nessa! I came to be ur follower, no widget here? I see the pink cupcakes though, sweet! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! I just noticed ur header!! Wah, new look, I love! Sorry la blur tak notice before this, puasa mah! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nessa,

    I like ur blog. Nicely done. Can i watch the TARA online? Coz i dont have astro wahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No favourite yet!! I told hubby before in the last AR series, I wanna be in the race and and feel the experience! Hubby said I must be crazy of thinking to join in first place! :p yeah, not easy to be finalist of the race! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i don't this so pai seh, isn't it. anyway have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I think the programme this time is better with a more attractive line-up of participants. By the way, I love Bernie & Ida Nerina.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm from the philippines..but i'm rooting for pailin & natalie (thailand) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nick ~ Tak kenal maka tak cinta, they say. I'm sure you'll fancy some teams after a few episodes. Reality shows normally grow on you... hehe

    Yay for Bernie & Henry!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tekkaus ~ Hi Tekkaus! Welcome to Mumblings :)

    Yeah, I had the same feeling when I saw them for the first time. But we'll see how far they'll go, as long as they don't get eliminated in the 1st leg.

    ReplyDelete
  15. BudakHutan ~ Hello BudakHutan and selamat datang to Mumblings :)

    Oh, the beauty queens ya, why am I not surprised... :)

    I dunno about Niroo & Kapil, both are very talented actors though. Hopefully Vince & Sam can provide some comedic relief.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Emila ~ Yeah, I never expected Ida to participate. But it should be interesting... drama la nanti kan :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Flodawn ~ Wah, hebat la this Bernia & Henry. Banyak penyokong suda ni! Go team Malaysia :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marzie ~ My dashboard still doesn't have the follower widget option la, I pun dunno why :(

    Well, have some cupcakes then. There's also coffee to go with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gina G ~ Hi Gina! Welcome to Mumblings :D

    Thanks for the compliments :) I'm not too sure about TARA Online. Sori about that.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rose ~ Once the episodes start, I'm sure you'll have your favorites ya :)

    True, I also wanna join in the race... syiok la can travel the world for free and exercise at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hazel ~ Urmmm, Hazel, what is 'pai seh'??? You have a great weekend too :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dora ~ Yeah, I think so too. I also have high expectations ever since they dubbed it 'the toughest race ever' some more!

    Ida Nerina is a great actress. Let's see how she fares in reality shows... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  23. Marzie ~ The new header is only about 2 weeks old. I got fed up with the old one... maybe I'll change again after 3 months :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Clc ~ Welcome to Mumblings! Mabuhay! :D

    Let's hope they last long and not be the 1st one to be eliminated ya.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv