Monday, September 29, 2008

Until Next Year...

.
Today for the last time this year, I went shopping at the nearby Ramadhan Bazaar. With a heavy heart, I bade farewell to the food stall sellers as I won't be seeing them again until next year.

Maybe next year I could start an online business selling Ramadhan goodies of my own... hehehe. And for that, I would need to look for a reliable hosting company. And this webhosting rating site is just right up my alley. I heard they provide ratings for the top 10 web hosting companies that are reviewed by their customers, which is a good thing because you'll get honest reviews.

At Web Hosting Rating, you'll find independent customer ratings for the top 10 web hosting companies online which covers the areas of affordability, customer satisfaction, reliability, server uptime and the all important technical support in case you're like me who knows next to nothing about web hosting.

They also have a section for articles for things such as E-commerce, understanding domains and all you would need to know about web hosting and lots more. They're really one of the biggest searchable web hosting directories out there that provides information on all hosting providers, discount coupons, reviews by customers and affordable hosting plans.

But all that aside, I am going to miss the many friends I've made with the Malay hawkers. Most of them recognize me and even knows what I want to buy. All the stalls will be closed tomorrow, since it's the last day before Hari Raya is expected. I am definitely going to miss the Raya goodies but it's also time to stop snacking on too much good food!

My waist is bursting... another week of binging and I would give a Sumo wrestler a run for his money! Seriously! I don't even dare to weigh myself... *uwaaah* Yeah, I only have myself to blame :*(

I'd like to wish all my Muslim friends wherever they may be a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin. I would like to apologize to anyone if I may have unintentionally uttered anything hurtful. Please drive safely to those of you who are going back to your hometowns.

Actually, come to think of it, that Web Hosting Rating site might just come in handy for the day I decide to sell my paper cuttings online. This calls for a more in-depth look into the site...

26 comments:

  1. yeah, those Ramadhan Bazaars sure can help to increase the waist line by a while 10 inches minimum ... hehehe ...

    But it's sad to see them go. One whole year to wait is a long time la :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess we need to wait the next year bazar...oo i miss all the food also..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang with watersports activities included this Christmas! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE THEME nessa!! Loves those cupcakes...and green..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also sad it's the last day of Puasa. No more food stalls all over.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. :( same here..have to wait until next year for that delicious Ayam percik!! tsk tsk..

    ReplyDelete
  7. selamat hari raya do eat more ketupat and rendang,haha just jokelah

    ReplyDelete
  8. A whole holy month of good food so gotta stop & diet 'til next year! hehehe... Selamat Hari Raya & Happy Holiday Nessa + Family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Massy ~ Selamat Hari Raya!! *Runs around with Mas too*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mat Dingo ~ No doubt, I'm a walking proof! :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Run With The Wave ~ Hi! Thanks for the invite. Penang is a bit too far for me. Maybe some other time :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mama Mia ~ Happy Holiday to you too! Mo pigi mana nanti?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Deana ~ Hi Deana! Long time no see, glad to see you here :D

    Thanks. Ya, I love cupcakes... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cindy ~ Sedih kan... but good oso la. Have to diet, if not, sia butul2 jadi Sumo wresler oh! :*(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kadus Mama ~ Eh, banyak2 makanan, sia blum perna lagi beli tu ayam percik... dia punya gravy tu nampak lain macam seja. Sedap ka tu? Next year maybe sia try :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hazel ~ Selamat Hari Raya holiday to you too. Eh, I love rendang, but not ketupat la... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dora ~ Yup, it has to stop. Hope my diet works this time :)

    You have a happy Raya holidays too ya!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nessa, thank you for the wish! Lol, I just have to buy the fat burners, you know! been putting on weight bulan puasa and definitely go to add somemore masa raya! *pengsan*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Emila ~ I wouldn't mind having extra help from those fat burners :) Takpe, once a year they say... Lepas ni we diet like crazy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. Iya, babai tu makanan suma haha... Perangka oh kannn... Matai la ni, Nessa, extra KG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Crystal ~ Biasa la ba tu nampak makanan sedap banyak2... hehe. Mari pigi jogging! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love the Ramadhan Bazaar! .. oh how I miss pigging out on the food available! .. Thank you for the Raya greetings dear .. *wishing I am home in KK* :(

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ms Envy ~ I do love those Ramadhan bazaars too :) It's the only time of the year where food is readily available in every street corner kan.

    You're welcome, hope your Raya celebration was a blast :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv