Wednesday, November 5, 2008

An Avalanche Of Awards!!

.
I have been putting this post off for months already. It has been so long that I even have problems identifying who awarded me with what awards! I could just opt to ignore them but then I feel really bad. I feel as if I'm being unappreciative of my fellow bloggers for giving me these wonderful awards.

So, I have been going to each and every blog I could think of, lurking and going through their archives trying to locate the awards posts. Gosh! It was not easy... next time I think I'd better write down who gave me awards the moment I get the them and not procrastinate too long... hehe

And without further ado, let me share with you these wonderful awards. Beware cos it's a long list... and I mean really long list!

1. Uber Amazing Blog Award from Marzie, Emila, Jean, Ken, Yoon See and Tekkaus

2. Butterfly Award from Fiona, Emila, Jean, Yoon See and Ken

3. Red Rose Award from Dora, Sweetiepie, Ken, Jean

4. Super Blogger Award from Marzie, Ken, Emila and Yoon See

5. I Love Your Blog Award from Jean, Emila, Yoon See and Ken

6. I Love Your Blog Award (2) from Jean, Emila, Ken and Tekkaus

7. Best Blogger Award from Marzie

8. Eggcellent Award from Marzie

9. Walking Together Award from Jean

10. Amazing Friendship Award from Emila ,Yoon See and Ken

11. You Are Too Sweet Award from Jean

12. I Wuv Your Blog Award from Yoon See


13. Kreativ Blogger Award from Yoon See

14. Knock Out Blog Award from Ken


15. I Heart Your Blog! Award from Rozella

16. I Love Your Blog Award from Emila and Ken

17. Arte Y Pico Award from Ken

I told you it was a long list... hehehe. That's what you get for being lazy. Oh and I think I'm going to be extremely selfish this time and keep all these awards for myself... LOL! Besides, I'm sure by now, you all also have the very same awards, ya?

Oh and I know this is of not much relevance to us over here, but I'm pleased to find out that Barack Obama is the new President of the USA! :D
.

8 comments:

  1. You weren't kidding when you said the list was long huh? LOL!

    Congrats on all those awards. You deserve due recognition for the great blog you have :D

    And yay to Obama! I was rooting for the guy too. If only the people of Malaysia can actually vote for thier PM, that would be awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walaaaah! Ogumu butul ur award Nessa :) But U deserve all the awards :D
    Good for U!
    Me happy Obama won too yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mat Dingo ~ Uh huh... I told ya :)

    Oh, thank you. Ni puji2 ni nak minta belanja la ni kan?? Hehe

    It's a historic moment. I cried when I read his speech... very deep and meaningful. Malaysians should learn a lot from this episode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flodawn ~ Oh boh, ogumu, au sukup hongon ku! Haha

    Wah, buli la sia prektis sia punya Kadazan ni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Nessa! Cute2 and special suma. Lama suda nda ber 'award2' ni, kan. Dulu, asal dapat trus kasi publish hehehe... Ya, most people I know, happy for Obama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Obama and go Nessa!!!!!!!!!! Hehehehe

    Congrats on all the awards babe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crystal ~ Tenkiu :D Ni pun lama suda ba kana kumpul ni awards, sampai behabuk suda... hehe

    Ya ba, sia pun tumpang hepi. Hari tu sia tebaca di paper Obama punya step sister pernah tinggal di Sabah!! Takajut sia. Small world kan :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv