Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Coffee, Chocolate Or Peanuts...

.
I love it when it rains so early in the morning! It's freezing right now cos the air-con is switched on but I get to wear my thick sweater so no problems there :) The only problem for me was I had to send my son to school (he normally walks on his own) cos of the rain.

Well, anyway, I'm quite free at the moment. Done all my work, now I've nothing to do... nada... boringnya. Maybe I'll go and make my second cup of coffee. On second thoughts, maybe not. The 3-in-1 coffee packets are finishing and I don't want to be accused of being the coffee abuser. Hmmm, I saw a bar of chocolate in the pantry just now... I wonder whose is it...

So what do I do now? I can't just sit here and do nothing... I must look busy... Aha! I think I'll do Angie's (angeline-chen.blogspot.com) tag. She tagged me with a meme a very, very long time ago. I think it was called 'The Six Tag'.

Here goes...

1. Six people I tag:
I am tagging no one!

2. Six things I'm passionate about:
Blogging
Family
Paper Cuttings
Books
Food
Paid Posts... hehehe

3. Six things that I say too often:

Alamak
Aiyah
Apalah
Cis
Gila
Yakah

4. Six books of recently read:

Twice Upon A Wedding by Jean Stone
Forget About It by Caprice Crane
The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinsella
Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella
Shopaholic Ties The Knot by Sophie Kinsella

5. Six songs I listen to again and again:
Save A Prayer by Duran-Duran
Victims by Culture Club
Freedom '90 by Wham
Forever Young by Alphaville
Hurt by Christina Aguilera
Better In Time by Leona Lewis

6. Six things that I have learnt from the past:
Trust no one especially busybodies
Take one step at a time
Don't worry, be happy
To hell with what others think of you
Be kind to people who are kind to you
What goes around, comes around!

Alrighty then. Now, let's have a look at what Canada phone number reverse really is. If you want to find out about a certain number in Canada, be it cell, business or residential numbers, just look it up at ReversePhoneNumberCanada.com. It is a great site that allows you to search numbers and get detailed information about the caller. Easy like eating peanuts, I'd say! :D
.

6 comments:

  1. Morning Nessa!

    Bestnye ada Wham, ada Culture Club ada DD ada Alphaville he he...Leona oso I laik! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strongly believe in the 'what goes around comes around' adage :D

    And you are so 80's la, just like me ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marzie ~ I don't know many recent songs la. No time to listen to the radio these days :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick ~ I'm stuck in the 80's!! LOL! Old timer la, what to do...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'What goes around, comes around...' very the betul ni! Siok bah 80's, ada geng ko, don't worry. :) Tapi last2 ada juga Leona Lewis punya song la hehehee... Love that song, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crystal ~ Sia pun pecaya ni :)

    Best ni ada 80's geng... hehe. Slalu pop songs sia minat la, kalau rap atau hip hop tu, bukan sia punya taste ba.

    Pa buli buat, tua suda sia ni... sakit tu telinga kalau tu music telampau rancak! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv