Monday, November 3, 2008

Who Are You?

.
Oh boy! My 3rd post of the day! I wonder how other bloggers do it... I salute you people :D My mind is completely burnt out already!

Have you been getting loads of prank calls lately? Are you at your wits end trying to identify the culprit? My advice is to buy a phone equipped with caller ID or register with ReportPhoneNumbers.com. You can Report Annoying Callers, and find out who owns that phone number who is pranking you! When you make a report, you can help stop telephone scammers.


The best thing to do is just cancel your home phone line and use your cellphone instead. If you do not recognize the number, just don't bother answering. That's what I do anyway. Be guarded about who you give your number to. Often, surveys and certain applications will ask for your numbers.
.

11 comments:

  1. smack em silly after u manage to trace their no. XD

    i've on occasion receive calls from anonymous ppl @_@"""

    ReplyDelete
  2. sia pernah wrote 5 posts in one day..ekekeke!! sampai mau picah kepala pikir apa mau tulis..gila eh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I've once before written 5 post in one day too and yeah, I was like a brain dead zombie after that. But what to do, desperate for money ... hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee!I hate prank call too.But the most annoying are those avertising calls that I receive every day.That's why I don't have landline at home.Hehe!I can't believe you can write five posts a day.You are truly a great writer.:)Hey,Nessa come and get the award from me.See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! But I've experience myself a few times that the number we wanted to call will be connected to other numbers instead. Perhaps there's some glitches in the network. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hie nessa, you've just received 2 awards and a tag.=)

    http://tekkaus.blogspot.com/2008/11/heres-my-2-awards-767-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mas ~ Oh, I would love to do just dat! I hate getting anonymous calls especially after midnight. Mo tidur pun susah...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kadus Mama ~ Wah, tabik sama ko la! :) Lately I've been doing 3-4 posts in one day. Tiba2 ja tu opps datang skaligus, bikin gila sia punya otak seja.

    Tapi kalu tida buat, rugi nanti ba kan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spiff ~ We're all desperate for money! LOL!

    Hopefully I don't lose my visitors for doing too many opps. Hope they understand...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweetiepie ~ I don't get those advertising calls, but I do get a lot of SMS on contests and sales offers.

    No la, I'm not a great writer. Sometimes I write rubbish oso... hehe

    Hey, thanks so much for the lovely Rose award :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tekkaus ~ Maybe you silap dial kot... hehe. Happens to me once in a while too. Funniest is when you get cross lines, you cakap lain, the other party cakap lain! Haha

    Thank you for the lovely awards and the tag. I've put up the awards already. The tag will have to wait for a bit ya.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv