Nah, another tag! I don't wanna keep the tags for too long or else it'll be like last year... sampai bertimbun-timbun! My second meme for the year is called 'Have You Ever', tagged by the ever beautiful Marzie, who is also a cat lover :D She called it a fun and easy tag, and indeed it was...
I'm not tagging anyone... I'm being very nice this year. So, everyone can breathe easy now :)
1. Have you ever been on TV?
Yes, way back in 1980... masuk TV to accept the bantuan sekolah (susu, pensel, kasut) from Datuk Harris Salleh, Sabah's chief minister then.
2. Have you ever sung in public?
Yes, many-many years back... now, I don't think I have the courage to even touch the mic.
3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
Nope, but I've bleached it before... really kerja gila coz it caused my hair to have split ends.
4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs?
Yes, when I was a little girl. Now, no way! Pity those frogs...
5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
Urmmm... yeah, and I re-gifted it to someone else! Jahat kan :D
6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
No, but I've bumped onto people a few times. You know when you're walking towards the right or left and that person also makes the same movement. Macam menari seja...
7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
Yes, during parties. I love cooking but not the cleaning up part.
8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
Oh yes! How embarrassing... fell from a bicycle into a drain in front of 2 cute boys some more! I was 13 years old then.
9. Have you ever done volunteer work?