Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fabulously Forty!

Gosh I can't believe I didn't post anything in July! But then again, it's no surprise la right :)

I just turned 40 years old (or young, depending on your perspective) a week ago (August 14th) and normally I'd feel depressed whenever my birthday is approaching. This year however was a different feel altogether. I didn't feel sad nor fretted about getting older especially leaving the 30's forever. In fact I feel fabulously fine turning four zero.

And last night, I had a great time meeting my blogger friends for the very 1st time, the sensationally sassy Marzie and the bubbly LadyJava. I met the talented and very humble Emila (she's a freelance designer) for the second time, the first one was last year after winning a contest at her blog. This time around these wonderful ladies wanted to personally meet me because it was my birthday. Awwwww... I'm truly touched by such thoughtful and wonderful friends.

Honestly, I have never celebrated my birthday before because I'm not the 'celebraty' and social kinda person. But I guess I should mix around with friends once in a while. I admit I was nervous before meeting them... I'm glad there were only a few of us, a huge crowd would have been pretty intimidating for me.

OK la. I'd like to 'show off' the wonderful gifts my friends gave me last night... hehehe. Once again, I'd like to thank these wonderful ladies for their friendship and generosity. It's an honor having you gals as friends.

Gift from Marzie, received last week on my birthday.


Yummy gift from Marzie, her mom's delightful Acar Kurma!
Sedap gila i tell you!!



A whole pack of Indocafe 5in1 Cappuccino from LadyJava.
Frothy, creamy with just the right sweetness... mmmmm...



An array of wonderful gifts, mostly handmade by Emila herself.
She even designed my very own illustrated picture.
I'm just soooooo happy to finally have one of my own.
Thank you Emila!



Personalized mug... isn't she pweety?? LOL!


The other side of the mug. Love the motivational phrase!


Finally, my personalized tee... I feel so sayang to wear this.
My prized possession!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv