Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Giving Up

 
 
Ingrid Michaelson certainly has a distinct voice and I just love songs that kinda 'fill your senses and make you think'. So OK, maybe you're a little alarmed (haha... I couldn't find another better word to describe the word I have in mind) and wondering what's with the title. Well, I am not giving up on blogging... but the thought has crossed my mind several times. I will blog but only on things that I feel like writing and comfortable to share with everyone.

I have totally given up on gassy drinks (sodas)... yeehooo! I remember how I used to be addicted to Vanilla Coke and I would buy one 1.5L bottle and drink it on a daily basis, no kidding. No wonder I was bloated and weighed like a whale. Now I am slowly weaning myself off cookies and cheese cakes... but the latter will take a while l o n g e r for me to give up. I go weak every time I see cheese cakes. Help:(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv