Monday, October 8, 2012

A Year Gone...

Wow! I have not updated my blog for one whole year now. Has it been that long?? It sure didn't feel like it. No, I don't miss blogging at all. I do read blogs as I have my Google reader giving me all the update on the blogs that I follow but I admit I haven't been very active. Gone are the days that I would leave comments. Even on FB, I'm only active playing my favorite game ~ CityVille. LOL! *facepalm*

I think it's safe to say that my blogging days are over. I just don't have the passion and the need to write everything that I went through and share it on my blogs like I used to. For the past few months, I've blocked my blog from all viewers as I didn't have anything new on my blog. Today I decided to unblock it, well, cos I need to post this short post :). This may well be my last post for this blog. I do have 2 other blogs... and both are inactive as well. I don't think I'll delete my blogs though. Who knows when I reach 60 years old and I may be inspired to write again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv